Sign in to follow this  
kun09

Help: Dad's and groomsmen

I have many dilemenas right now but this might be the major one. I would like to put my FI in a light colored suit but the color didn't look good on him so I was going to put all the guys in linen pants which I will probably have to have made. I was then going to have them wear a button down shirt which I have not found yet. Should I also put the fathers in linen pants so they match the rest of the wedding party? My dress is ivory and the BM's are a 'spa' color with an ivory sash.

If there is something already out there about this please let me since I quickly tried to look.

Thanks

I would probably do the same for your dad or something similar - maybe khaki pants and a nice shirt? you don't want to go exactly the same because then he will look like one of the GM

I don't think that you're Dad needs to match the guys! My Dad is just going to choose his own outfit. If if doesn't matter to you then I'd just let your Dad decide and be comfortable. The one thing about the guys outfits will look very similar to the guys in the bridal party because of the nature of casual/dress beach clothes. But, that being said, the great thing about a wedding...it's your day and your vision! Good luck with it!