Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soon2bhismrs

To those who got married at Ceasers Palace.

Recommended Posts

I got married at Caesar's Palace 6 weeks ago and my experience was amazing!!! Our wedding co-ordinator ALWAYS answered my emails and questions within 24 hrs and she was so friendly and helpful.

 

As for hair and makeup, it was not included in our package....i believe the higher priced ceremony packages may include it but i'm not sure. I spent quite a bit of money for all my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in law plus myself to all go to the salon that morning. It was worth every penny! We all looked amazing and the staff was so nice! Plus the place is gorgeous! If your on a tight budget there are cheaper places but the service, convience, and ambiance was worth the cost for me!

 

You will have to go to downtown Vegas to apply for a marriage license. But you would have to do that no matter what venue you choose to go with. They will give a form to give to Caesar's and you simply hand that over to your co-ordinator and she takes care of the rest from there! It was all very easy!

goodluck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My fave DW was some friends that got married at Caesars. Not sure about all the details, but it was beautiful and everyone still talks about it 3 years later.

 

We did the legal stuff in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. Make sure to apply online for the marriage cert. It saved us about a 2 hour wait in line.

Marriage Licenses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently got married at Caesars almost a month ago and its was fantastic. We didn't really go all out just about 15 of us total but, it was still a great experience. Our wedding coordinator was Brook she was Very helpful throughout the whole process. The chapels are beautiful and our photographer was also cool. We paid an extra 150 for 30 min. for photography so make sure you get your pennys worth. We had dinner later at the forum shops very beautiful. It was our first time to Vegas so didn't anticipate how much walking everyone had to do so be sure to throw in a couple naps if possible..lol. We had an amazing and memorable day and can't wait to go back!!!

 

(We applied online for the marriage license and went to the office around 8 PM the night we arrived and luckily there was only one other couple so we out within 5 min. so saved a lot of time.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianheather View Post
I got married at Caesar's Palace 6 weeks ago and my experience was amazing!!! Our wedding co-ordinator ALWAYS answered my emails and questions within 24 hrs and she was so friendly and helpful.

As for hair and makeup, it was not included in our package....i believe the higher priced ceremony packages may include it but i'm not sure. I spent quite a bit of money for all my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in law plus myself to all go to the salon that morning. It was worth every penny! We all looked amazing and the staff was so nice! Plus the place is gorgeous! If your on a tight budget there are cheaper places but the service, convience, and ambiance was worth the cost for me!

You will have to go to downtown Vegas to apply for a marriage license. But you would have to do that no matter what venue you choose to go with. They will give a form to give to Caesar's and you simply hand that over to your co-ordinator and she takes care of the rest from there! It was all very easy!
goodluck!!

Thank you! This was very helpful! I'm excited for my wedding but nervous to see how everything will turn out! Was your bouquet and the floral arrangement in the chapel what you expected it to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
My fave DW was some friends that got married at Caesars. Not sure about all the details, but it was beautiful and everyone still talks about it 3 years later.

We did the legal stuff in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. Make sure to apply online for the marriage cert. It saved us about a 2 hour wait in line.
Marriage Licenses
Ooh thanks for the heads up! I will definitely check out that link! Good to hear that the CP weddings went well. I'm feeling less nervous about it now hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by taimeaka16 View Post
I recently got married at Caesars almost a month ago and its was fantastic. We didn't really go all out just about 15 of us total but, it was still a great experience. Our wedding coordinator was Brook she was Very helpful throughout the whole process. The chapels are beautiful and our photographer was also cool. We paid an extra 150 for 30 min. for photography so make sure you get your pennys worth. We had dinner later at the forum shops very beautiful. It was our first time to Vegas so didn't anticipate how much walking everyone had to do so be sure to throw in a couple naps if possible..lol. We had an amazing and memorable day and can't wait to go back!!!

(We applied online for the marriage license and went to the office around 8 PM the night we arrived and luckily there was only one other couple so we out within 5 min. so saved a lot of time.)
That's wonderful to hear! I think I spoke with Brooke the first time I called. I havent decided if I'm going to buy extra time, but I wont have a photographer for the reception! I dont know if I really need one though since it'll be just a simple buffet dinner. I ADORE the forum shop! Did you go to Serendipity? And yes LV requires a lot of walking! I think that's the most exciting part there's so much to see!

I think I'll apply online! I'll be there the day before but I'd hate to wait for hours just to apply lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My package didn't include hair and makeup but the more expensive ones do.  You just have to figure out what is most economical for you with your wedding party and everything.  Also, there is a MAC store in the forum shops where you can get makeup done just to keep in mind in case you don't want to use the Caesars salon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×