KRama

Calgary Brides!

In Canada, Edmonton is one such city in the Alberta province that has quite a few of renowned photography studios that specialize in producing the best of lifestyle and commercial photography as well as videography that has gained recognition from across the board, throughout the nation. Edmonton is the capital city of Alberta province and it is home to some of the renowned..

Edmonton Wedding video

When my husband and I had a question: who will shoot the wedding video? - we approached this issue very seriously - since the number of videographers is huge, but we wanted to hire a really professional for this. As a result, we were advised to contact West-Films (their website https://weddingvideocalifornia.com/) - we talked to the guys, looked at their previous work - and you know? We made the right choice. So I can safely recommend it!

On 2/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, Karen1357 said:

When my husband and I had a question: who will shoot the wedding video? - we approached this issue very seriously - since the number of videographers is huge, but we wanted to hire a really professional for this. As a result, we were advised to contact West-Films (their website https://weddingvideocalifornia.com/) - we talked to the guys, looked at their previous work - and you know? We made the right choice. So I can safely recommend it!

Karen1357, thx u!