Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#81 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by *Nadine*
    Check out frocks, they have lots of cute dresses!
    Thanks for the info...will def be checking them out right now!!

#82 ChristinaP

• 365 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:11 PM

Awww, Nadine, look at you with your fancy MotM banner! Congrats to you! Although technically, it will only be valid for a couple more weeks 'cause you will be a MRS!

#83 Christabella

• 29 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:56 PM

Hey Nadine,
        I noticed you were talking about your extensions...Where did you get them? I think I am going to use extentions because I have baby fluff for hair :) Does anyone have any advice/info on extentions in Calgary?

#84 Sherry

• 390 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

That was probably me - we live in the north, so Market is usually the mall we go to... I was there that weekend! This will also sound creepy, but I swear your FI is familiar from somewhere. Is he an engineer? I'm in oil and gas (like most of Calgary, lol), and for some reason, every time I see your siggy picture, I totally associate him with work (and in particular, the engineers) for some reason. I keep thinking we must have been at the same meeting one time or something - so weird... It might just be that he looks like one of the engineers at my office, but I can't figure it out, and it keeps bugging me.

Originally Posted by *Nadine*
          Sherry - this is going to be TOTALLY creepy but I think I saw you at the mall the other weekend.. I saw a girl and she looked familiar and I didnt know why and then when I saw your pic on here I think its cause of your avator picture.. I was at market mall, two weekends ago

#85 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:19 PM

hahah so we are both creepy, awesome. Im actually the engineer in oil and gas, but he is a landman and in oil and gas as well.. He gets around with all his meetings and events tho so you probably have seen him before. Ring a bell?

Thanks Christina! hehe, i know, im seriously counting down the days like its my job. Get me out of here!

Christa (is that your name?) - My sister used to be a hair stylist so she actually bought mine from a distributer in saskatoon. Im taking them to her this weekend when i go visit her so she can cut them and color them to match my hair. I have heard that jessica simpson ones are pretty good though but have no personal experience with them. I would say buy the good ones (mine were $100 but i got a deal cause they were at the dist.) that are real and can be colored to match your hair completely.

#86 Sherry

• 390 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:35 PM

I'm sure it's totally the land thing. I'm a lawyer in oil and gas, and until the last year or so, I did a bunch of land work for my company, so was at a lot of those events too. Yay, now I don't feel so crazy that it was bugging me! I'm also relieved that I'm not the only creepy one, lol!

#87 ChristinaP

• 365 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

O-kay creepy ladies, I am glad I don't have a pic. of my FI on here 'cause if you two know him, you might tell him how much I am actually on this forum. All that landman /engineer talk reminded me of our drive home talks together (FI is a geologist).

#88 Sherry

• 390 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

In our creepy little O&G small world, I'm sure we know him too Christina!

#89 CaraW

• 346 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:30 AM

LOL too funny that a lot of us are in O&G. I am also, I guess that's Calgary for ya!

#90 KRama

• 421 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:04 PM

Add me to the O&G list! Some of us probably ride the elevator together every morning and have no idea we "know" each other. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users