Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#471 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:19 PM

Cara -I am so so sorry about your father and am crying reading your post. I am sure he is in a better place now and will always be with you. You sound very strong and I am sure he would be proud of you for continuing on wtih your wedding. He will be there in spirit.

And Christina- also crying b/c of your post. Im so sorry about being blindsided by your ex-FI. They say everything happens for a reason, even if we cant see it right away. The only thing I have ever been able to tell myself when I have went through break ups is that I deserved to be with someone who 100% wanted to be with me, and if htey didnt then they didnt deserve me. And obviously your ex was not the one for you. And if anything, at least it happened now before you made this marriage committment. *Hugs*

#472 kerrij

kerrij
    • 300 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:03 PM

It's been a couple rough weeks for our Calgary girls

Christina, I'm sooo sorry, I wish I had the words to make it all better...But i think Jenny put it so well, and coming from a someone with the 10 years history she's been through it. I'm sitting here in my office reading and having to take breaks so i don't cry. I feel so awful because it's almost like a little family of girls on here and then one one is hurt (even Cara's situation) it hurts me too.
      I hope you are ok, i know you will come out of this a better stronger woman, we all do once we come out of a relationship...you'll find bigger and better, and you'll get that Romantic Proposal like you missed out on this time.
      Keep smiling Christina!

#473 echo2_62

echo2_62
      • 1,049 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

Damn Nadine look at your smokin' arms in that new pic you've got up!! Great pic girl!!!

#474 KRama

KRama
        • 421 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by echo2_62
          Damn Nadine look at your smokin' arms in that new pic you've got up!! Great pic girl!!!
          haha echo...that's the first thing I noticed too! How do I get my arms to look like that?!

Chin up girls. I truly believe in karma and all the crap we go through only means something wonderful is coming our way.

#475 kris

kris
          • 506 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:02 PM

Man oh man you are both going through such a tough time! It will get better!!!! Everything truly does happen for a reason!!!

Nadine- super hot pic....I love it!

#476 echo2_62

echo2_62
            • 1,049 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

HAHAHAHA!! Kris I love your pic with the mittens on!! What made you two think to take those with you, nevermind getting pics wearing them!?!?

So very awesome :)

#477 kerrij

kerrij
              • 300 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

Kris that is brilliant!! I love my Olympic mitts too! We are off to Vancouver tomorrow for a couple hockey games!
                I'd love to copy your idea, but it's to original to steal...Love it though!! And your dress is to die for!

#478 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                • 5,466 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:07 PM

haha thanks girls.. I also agree about your pic Kris, thats amazing! I still need to get those mitts!

#479 Boo

Boo
                  • 785 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

deleted

#480 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                    • 661 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:07 PM

Kris - lol - love the pic with the O. mittens....what a great idea! That will def be a keeper!

Cara- Im so sorry to hear about your loss....my thoughts are with you and your family.

Nadine - love your new pic - no kidding about those arms...I need to get those arms...you could break a walnut with those muscles...high five!

This Calgary forum is definitely hitting some hard knocks right now...I really hope both of you are doing okay....keep your chin up both of you. We are all thinking about you!

I know this is kind of far from Calgary, but does anyone know or is going to the wedding fair in Olds this weekend? I just heard about it and I wasnt sure what it was all about or even worth going to?

on a side note: I wanted to let you all know that I did an at home lingerie party a couple of months ago, and the prices were fantastic, way cheaper then la vie en rose, la senza or V. Secret. I was doing this bc I was having a hard time finding some outfits for my BD shoot that didnt cost me a fortune. So I booked with a girl from Calgary name Tamara and she is with Undercover Wear. If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you her info. She was really great and I got a ton of great outfits for half of the price it would have cost me from the stores. Just wanted to let you know. Plus it makes for a fun night with the girls too.

Have to jet...going to go and pick up our new travel trailer!!!! YAY so excited...I want to go camping this weekend.....I really must get to work on my impulse control...lol
                      Have a good day ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users