Boo
  • 785 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:07 PM

deleted

#442 echo2_62

echo2_62
    • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

I find that I'm in Michaels for lots of bits and pieces of things, more so than any major purchases. If you're not in a huge hurry, the coupons you get on your receipt for the following week can keep you happy with regular trips and less spent than a major shop once in a while.

I think it's funny that you stashed your stuff though! Was it the luggage tags that are black leather with the coloured letter in the middle? I bought those for my girls a couple weeks ago! I'd thought about it for the guys but figured they wouldn't really care about them.

#443 kerrij

kerrij
      • 300 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:29 PM

heheheeh Mayan! too cute! You're not the only one who hides stuff!

#444 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
        • 365 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:43 PM

Too funny Mayan!
          I don't know which location is "your" Michael's, but I know where to find the tags should they be out of them at the Michael's by my house

#445 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:44 PM

Kerri! Just noticed your ticker...when do you leave? You must be getting super excited!

#446 kerrij

kerrij
            • 300 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:16 PM

Mayan maybe you shouldn't have told us exactly where you hid them! hahah jokes!

Christina we leave in 16 sleeps!!! SOOO excited!! I get my dress altered tonight...that will make it sooo much more exciting! hehe

#447 kerrij

kerrij
              • 300 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

Oh and Christina I just noticed you're getting married at the Grand Palladium! I was just there in April for my good friends wedding...which is actually when we got engaged! we took off to Cozumel our last day there and he proposed in the surf!
                So if you have any questions about the resort or anything let me know, i might be of some assistance, but i'm sure you get TONS of info on here anyway :)

#448 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
                • 365 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

Thanks Kerri.
                  We were there about 8 years ago, and always said that if we ever did a DW, it would be at that resort. I will definitely keep you in mind if I have any questions.
                  Your Mexican proposal sounds waaay more romantic than mine! We were in Cancun and I had a towel on my head in my undies when my FI proposed. "Getting engaged in the surf" is maybe what I will start to tell people...at least our children! lol!

Attached Files

#449 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                  • 661 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:51 PM

Wow Im gone for a week and I can barely get up to speed on everything.....

Welcome Jessi....Im sure you will bea ble to find whatever you need on this forum...I know I wouldnt be where I am without it.

Does anyone have a DIY STD layout or template they wouldnt mind sharing I cant see to find one that I like and that isnt too difficult...ugh!

Anyone do the Cameo and Cufflinks sale....I missed it ??

Attached Files

#450 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:40 PM

deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users