Boo
  • 785 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

deleted

#422 kris

kris
    • 506 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:46 PM

Hey ladies! Wow you have all been busy while I was gone...Ive got some serious catching up to do....just wanted to let you know I'M BACK!!!!Everything went amazing and Im now a mrs.!!!

#423 echo2_62

echo2_62
      • 1,049 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:59 PM

YAY KRIS!!! Congrats and being a MRS and welcome back and we can't wait to hear all about it!

#424 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:34 PM

deleted

#425 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

Welcome back Kris! Can't wait to see a review and/or pics from your wedding. Congrats on your new Mrs. status!

#426 JessiH2009

JessiH2009
            • 9 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:03 AM

Hey!

I just recently got engaged and am super happy that I found a forum for Brides from Calgary. I recently moved to Calgary (September) and so I have no idea where a lot of things are. I just wanted to introduce myself before I read through the 42 pages of posts on here, I have been wasting away in front of my computer for about 3 hours researching resorts, photographers, you name it. It is exhausting and sometimes frustrating!

It's hard for me to plan my wedding as I have not yet set a date, but due to no fault of my own. My Fiance is a firefighter and his time off is picked for him so I won't know for some time, but I'm hoping for November 2011. I realize that is far away, but from what I read the earlier planning starts the better!

Looking forward to getting to know all the Calgary Brides!

Jessi

#427 Boo

Boo
              • 785 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:50 AM

deleted

#428 echo2_62

echo2_62
                • 1,049 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:42 PM

Hey Jessi and welcome to Calgary and our thread! I can relate a bit about working around a fireman's schedule because my brother in law (BIL) is also a fireman and we had to patiently hope that he'd be able to join us but unfortunately his schedule won't work He's got a bunch of tests in the exact same week as we ended up booking but that's just the way it works sometimes. What firehall is he at right now? I wonder if the guys have run into each other :)

If you're getting overwhelmed or need some help/direction with your planning just shout - but you've definitely found the best place ever to help you figure everything out!

#429 KRama

KRama
                  • 421 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Boo
                    Girls I am looking for the shells as well I saw a picture of a cigar table earlier and it had fedora hats on it, I thought that was super fun! Hubby to be said it would make sense to get the cigar in Playa once we are there, but I am thinking of getting the hats here? most places on line are 25ish+ per hat, I was hoping to def. find some cheaper, just in case you see some in town for 10-15 per, please let me know - thanks!
                    I was in Dollar World (I think that's the name of it...totally blanking right now) up in the Coventry area on Saturday and they had some fedora-type hats there. I didn't get a good look, and they're probably just plastic but still might be fun if you're just looking for goofy reception pics!

#430 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
                    • 365 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

Welcome to the forum and to the city Jessi. Hope we can help you make your planning a smoother and more fun process. Let us know if you have any questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users