Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#31 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:09 PM

Christabella I let the girls choose whatever dress they wanted in the color clover (the green of the strapless dress below). I have 7 girls and three are wearing the strapless, and then two of each are wearing the two dresses with straps. And yes, the dress im wearing in my siggy is actually the one strapless one. I wore it to a wedding last year-except the shade of green that year was more limey- and thats what made me go with the color and with jcrew:
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I think the dresses were $180, $170 and $165. I waited until jcrew had a 20% off your entire order code and then ordered them so that basically offset the shipping and customs. All the girls LOVE them and dont need alterations or anything.

TeNeil- I know!!! He almost crapped his pants. And so did my mom. My FI just said 'I cant believe the cheapest thing you wear all week will be your wedding dress' haha

Dani, I might be interested in the pashmina order. When would you order? We leave on Dec 24th..

#32 ~ Dani ~

~ Dani ~
    • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:16 PM

We can order ASAP if you want. I don't leave until May 1, 2010 but it doesn't hurt to be proactive

#33 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:23 PM

ok I am going to want 30.. I am just deciding on colors. I think I am just going to go with three dif fun colors (totally not wedding related).. what are you going with?

#34 ~ Dani ~

~ Dani ~
        • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:33 PM

I am ordering 26. 13 in white (P 003) and the purple (P 033). One of my colours is purple but I thought I should have a neutral colour in there as well. I would love to order a bunch of them, but with Christmas and the wedding coming up in the next six months, I have to have some self control :)

#35 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:41 PM

hmm ok I think Ill get 12 PA-009, 12 PA-013 and 8 PA- 014
            i think my colors will end up being green, white and purple.. but there is no good color of green on this website so ill go with the teal instead. Do you want me to order or do you want to order and we can do an email money transfer?

#36 ~ Dani ~

~ Dani ~
            • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:45 PM

PM me and we can work out the details. (I would PM you but I have no idea how to, sorry)

#37 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
              • 365 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

Dani,

Where are you getting married and when?

#38 kris

kris
                • 506 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:07 PM

I got my bridesmaid dresses at BCBG...they were under 300 but not by much I paid $270.00 each but my girls LOVE them and will definately wear them again!

#39 KRama

KRama
                  • 421 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

I got my bm dresses from Jcrew as well. We picked an end-of-season color that was onsale for $125 so with shipping and US conversion, they worked out to about $158 each. These are the ones we picked:

Click the image to open in full size.

#40 ~ Dani ~

~ Dani ~
                    • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:18 PM

Hey ChristinaP. I am getting married at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana DR on May 12, 2010.

You?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users