Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#371 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
  • 365 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

Mel- That is so cool that you are bringing Tait with you! Would be awesome to have someone there the whole time. Do they photograph the whole time too?

#372 meldal101010

meldal101010
    • 444 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:56 PM

The shoot for a total of 12 hours....so starting with us getting ready right through to the reception & the next days TTD session. I'm super excited. They gave us a great deal--still busted our budget--but i think it'll be worth it. One will be photographing & the other will be making a video :) They threw the disc with all of our digital negatives in for free which will be something like 2500 photos!! :) Couldn't be happier!

#373 KRama

KRama
      • 421 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:26 PM

Wow, missed 3 days and 5 pages! I know how you feel Christina! I just started a new job on monday (same company, different department) and haven't had any time to do personal stuff at work! hahaha

#374 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
        • 266 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

Thanks for all the great BD info guys. I really like Sara's prices and hopefully can fix this in when I get back from Mexico. We leave in 16 days. YAY.

#375 MayanLily

MayanLily
          • 316 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

I go back to work on Sunday after being off for 10 days... pretty sure there will be some sort of BDW withdrawls
            Aly

#376 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:15 AM

deleted

#377 Boo

Boo
              • 785 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:20 AM

deleted

#378 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:42 PM

deleted

#379 MayanLily

MayanLily
                  • 316 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Boo
                    Quick idea, ladies if I got the star lanterns, we are expecting 50 guests so I am thinking atleast 30 of them, cheapest I have seen them for a solid 24" star is USD 6 and for the multi-colored ones USD 8-10... would one of you want them after I am done for a couple of bucks, say USD 2 or 3 each?
                    Wow Boo!... you were doing some serious investigating this morning!
                    LOVING the star idea! I'm getting married just before you in October or I'd consider the offer They are fantastic though, I'm sure you won't have a problem recycling them to someone else!
                    Aly

#380 pamphilia

pamphilia
                    • 362 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Boo
                      Quick idea, ladies if I got the star lanterns, we are expecting 50 guests so I am thinking atleast 30 of them, cheapest I have seen them for a solid 24" star is USD 6 and for the multi-colored ones USD 8-10... would one of you want them after I am done for a couple of bucks, say USD 2 or 3 each?
                      Boo - i think i would be interested in them when you are done...they are so pretty!
                      ~pam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users