Calgary Brides!

KRama

Attention Calgary Brides!! Are you planning a destination wedding at one of these resorts?

Jamaica:

RIU Palace Tropical Bay

RIU Negril

Braco Village Hotel & Spa

Mexico:

RIU Palace Riviera Maya

Azul Fives

Azul Beach

Grand Sunset Princess

Grand Yucatan Princess Platimum Suites

Puerto Vallarta:

RIU Vallarta

Los Cabos:

RIU Santa Fe

Cuba:

Memories Azul

Memories Paraiso

Memories Varadero

Memories Flamenco

RIU Varadero

Sunwing Weddings has some unbeatable group rates for these properties that are only available for a limited time! Contact us for more information weddings@sunwing.ca

• 1 month later...

Hi Calgary Brides!!

We are coming to Calgary next weekend (the 20th) and looking for these turquoise/metallic candle holders. I've only been able to find a couple here in Regina and need alot more for our reception. If any of you are in a Dollarama in the next week or so and spot these, could you let me know? 

Thanks!!! :)

Hi ladies- just back from the Mayan riviera last week - our wedding was perfect and a blast!

Now that it's all over and done with - I'd like to share my thoughts on Romantic Planet  - our travel agent.

DO NOT BOOK with them! Their customer service was absolutely horrible!! I don't get into too many details but I will say that
I would not recommend booking with them for your destination wedding. If you want specifics - then please PM me.

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 View Post

Hi ladies- just back from the Mayan riviera last week - our wedding was perfect and a blast!

Now that it's all over and done with - I'd like to share my thoughts on Romantic Planet  - our travel agent.

DO NOT BOOK with them! Their customer service was absolutely horrible!! I don't get into too many details but I will say that

I would not recommend booking with them for your destination wedding. If you want specifics - then please PM me.

Glad to hear your wedding was perfect!

I am from Calgary and have also heard this from other people...I considered using them but when they didn't respond to my initial inquiry for a few weeks I quickly moved on!

Anything I can do to help!
 I just think they're really shady in how they operate.
Not to mention that the people who work there (owner included) who are so unprofessional i wouldn't even know where to start in describing!
All in all - it was very frustrating dealing with them when it came time for final payments and getting our transfers and tickets.
A lot of emails and phonecalls from myself and my guests went unanswered. Not cool at all.
Planning a wedding long distance is stressful enough- the last thing a bride needs is her TA to make things worse!

I got a quote from them, yhen when they gave me the rates and wanted a 900 deposit i moved on then 3 of them kept emailing me wanting to know why I chose another TA... They wouldnt take no for an answer and couldnt believe that I got a bettrr rate anywhere else so anoying and I agree a little shady! I would not recommend them either

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

Charity- just read this! I will try Vespucci. I have been there i just to consign some clothes there. Good idea

If you didn't find an extra dress yet, there is a lady on Kijiji calgary that has brand new dresses all under $300. Most of them are beautiful. She works out of her house, so you have to call and set up an appointment. All her Kijiji ads have the sizes of each style that is available. Davids bridal also has a sale on now, and lots of choice under $300.

Originally Posted by cccharming View Post

If you didn't find an extra dress yet, there is a lady on Kijiji calgary that has brand new dresses all under $300. Most of them are beautiful. She works out of her house, so you have to call and set up an appointment. All her Kijiji ads have the sizes of each style that is available. Davids bridal also has a sale on now, and lots of choice under $300.

Hi Charming!

Thanks so much! I eneded up ordering one off ETSY- should be here in a few weeks! ill keep you guys posted!