Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1501 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
  • 465 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

Hi All!  My name is Lindsay and I'm a new Calgary Bride - just engaged on Jan 28!! Just finally finished going through all 150 pages of this thread - Sooooo many great ideas on here! Thanks to all past and current Brides!
    Anyhoo - just wanted to introduce myself! You'll be hearing a lot from me over the next year or so! Looking forward to learning lots from this thread!

#1502 star18

star18
    • 201 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:10 PM

Congrats and Welcome! This site is so awesome! :)

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

Hi All!  My name is Lindsay and I'm a new Calgary Bride - just engaged on Jan 28!! Just finally finished going through all 150 pages of this thread - Sooooo many great ideas on here! Thanks to all past and current Brides!
      Anyhoo - just wanted to introduce myself! You'll be hearing a lot from me over the next year or so! Looking forward to learning lots from this thread!

#1503 KCB2011

KCB2011
      • 308 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

Congratulations!  Joining this forum is the best thing I've done so far in my wedding planning!

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

#1504 star18

star18
        • 201 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

Not sure if anyone has come across this thread yet but it is awesome. It's called "What I would and wouldn't do again...." 61 pages of past brides experiences on everything and what they liked/disliked and would recommend...awesome thread, just thought I would share. :)

#1505 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
          • 465 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:07 AM

Thank you!!! I'm sooo looking forward to all the tips and advice I'll be picking up on here!

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

Congratulations!  Joining this forum is the best thing I've done so far in my wedding planning!

#1506 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
            • 172 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

Sounds great! Thanks.

Ladies - who is up for a get together in March???

Let me know and I will set something up!  I am a month away from leaving for the DR today!!!

Nat

#1507 proti007

proti007
              • 467 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:56 AM

I think a get-together is definitely in order! Can we do sometime at the very end of March? I'm so slammed with work right now!!! March 28th maybe? We can try somewhere new: there's an awesome Wine Bar (AKA Winebar) in Bridgeland that would work. Or the Local 510 on 17th...great drinks and appetizers. Thoughts?

#1508 star18

star18
                • 201 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

Sounds like a great idea! Pick a Date/Time...I'm in! :) Looking forward to meeting you girls!

#1509 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
                  • 172 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

works for me - either location is fine with me as well - Nat you can be in charge of this one!!!

#1510 proti007

proti007
                    • 467 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

Awesome I'll take care of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users