Jump to content

Photo

Calgary Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1371 proti007

proti007
  • Jr. Member
  • 467 posts

    Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:05 PM

    Ladies you're going to LOVE this (the couple is from Calgary!):

     

    http://tracyconnery.com/?p=4705

     

    STUNNING!



    #1372 Boo

    Boo
    • Member
    • 785 posts

      Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:07 AM

      Hi ladies hope the get together went well. We have been back for about 2 weeks now I guess and slowly the pics are trickling in, will be a while before I get cd's of all the images so I can pick and choose and will post them on here. I checked out the pictures from the link above, I love the dress! so flowy and elegant! My dress was a strapless dress as well, with a bit of a lower back, to make sure the top didnt dip the bridal salon added boning along the seam on the side and along the zipper in the back, well within 1,2 hours it was sticking out and digging in all sorts of places... looking at this dress I just kinda wish I didnt even bother with the boning.... just my two cents. Night.



      #1373 Lindslou

      Lindslou
      • Jr. Member
      • 187 posts

        Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:38 AM


        Love love love the pics, gets me sooo excited for mine :)  Soo good to meet you last night.  Looking forward to our next get together
         

        Originally Posted by proti007 

        Ladies you're going to LOVE this (the couple is from Calgary!):

         

        http://tracyconnery.com/?p=4705

         

        STUNNING!




        Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba


        http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

        #1374 cookiemunchkin

        cookiemunchkin
        • Jr. Member
        • 376 posts

          Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:24 AM

          Beautiful pics!!
           

          Originally Posted by proti007 

          Ladies you're going to LOVE this (the couple is from Calgary!):

           

          http://tracyconnery.com/?p=4705

           

          STUNNING!



          Ah, that sucks!  Were you able to fix it at the time or did you have to deal with pokey boning for the rest of the day?  Cant wait to see your pictures  :)
           

          Originally Posted by Boo 

          Hi ladies hope the get together went well. We have been back for about 2 weeks now I guess and slowly the pics are trickling in, will be a while before I get cd's of all the images so I can pick and choose and will post them on here. I checked out the pictures from the link above, I love the dress! so flowy and elegant! My dress was a strapless dress as well, with a bit of a lower back, to make sure the top didnt dip the bridal salon added boning along the seam on the side and along the zipper in the back, well within 1,2 hours it was sticking out and digging in all sorts of places... looking at this dress I just kinda wish I didnt even bother with the boning.... just my two cents. Night.



          It was so nice to meet you ladies last night!  Looking forward to the next time we meet  :)



          #1375 BeachBrideSoon

          BeachBrideSoon
          • Jr. Member
          • 193 posts

            Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:15 PM

            Great pictures!!  I can look at wedding pictures all day long...so beautiful!

             

            Kate, looking forward to hearing about your trip, wedding and of course, can't wait to see your PICTURES!!!


            BeachBrideSoon

            #1376 Lindslou

            Lindslou
            • Jr. Member
            • 187 posts

              Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

              Hey girls!!

               

              Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday .

               

              I'm taking my dress in to Connie's tomorrow for alterations.  Can't wait to put my dress on with my shoes and jewelry :)   I'll update you guys on how it goes if anyone is looking for a place to go to for alterations


              Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba


              http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

              #1377 BeachBrideSoon

              BeachBrideSoon
              • Jr. Member
              • 193 posts

                Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:25 PM



                Originally Posted by Lindslou 

                Hey girls!!

                 

                Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday .

                 

                I'm taking my dress in to Connie's tomorrow for alterations.  Can't wait to put my dress on with my shoes and jewelry :)   I'll update you guys on how it goes if anyone is looking for a place to go to for alterations


                Hey Linds,

                 

                Yes, Happy Holidays!!  I brought my dress into Connie's last week also, my FI suit jacket and my two BM's are also going there!!  I've had a dress altered by her before and it was great, her prices are very reasonable too!

                 

                You're getting married in February, right?

                 

                -E
                 


                BeachBrideSoon

                #1378 Lindslou

                Lindslou
                • Jr. Member
                • 187 posts

                  Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:37 PM

                  Yes I am getting married in Feb, when is your big day?  Can't wait to get my dress finished.  What are you having done with yours?


                  Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba


                  http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

                  #1379 BeachBrideSoon

                  BeachBrideSoon
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 193 posts

                    Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:54 PM



                    Originally Posted by Lindslou 

                    Yes I am getting married in Feb, when is your big day?  Can't wait to get my dress finished.  What are you having done with yours?


                    I am getting married at the end of this month...crunch time!!  I am having a bustle added and taking in the hips a bit, she is also adding some cups to keep the girls in tight!  I might stop by Connie's tomorrow...I forgot to take my shoes with me but I'm sure length is fine, so I didn't worry about it but she wants to measure it for the bustle, to ensure its a good length when the train is tied up.
                     


                    BeachBrideSoon

                    #1380 cookiemunchkin

                    cookiemunchkin
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 376 posts

                      Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

                      Is Connie's pretty quick with alterations?  My dress arrived and I need some minor tweaks... hoping I have enough time!  Although if you're getting married at the end of the month BeachBride, and are going now, then there is hope for me  :)  I'm just two weeks after you!

                       

                      LindsLou - were you happy with your alterations?  Can you pass me Connie's contact info?  :)






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users