Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1211 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
  • 376 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:46 PM

Does everyone always meet on the last Thursday of the month?  Or should we try changing the day for this time?  I haven't been around for very long, not sure what is usually done :)

#1212 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
    • 355 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

Yikes! Glad I checked in before leaving :) So no meet up tonight then.

Should we switch days and times? Seems like a lot of girls want to meet up but can't because of the timing. I'm open to changing things up if it would mean more girls can make it! I know it's super hard to coordinate these things for so many people - but what days/times - and locations for that matter - would work best for you all? It doesn't have to be Melrose on 17th ave, we can always choose somewhere that works better for the majority.

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1213 pamphilia

pamphilia
      • 362 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

I am usually available, it has just been unusual circamstance that prevents me from attending a lot of the time.  What if we switch up the location every once in a while too.  Downtown is a real trek for me (and some others I think).  I don't have any concrete suggestions though!  Glad you checked in before going Sandy.

~pam

#1214 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:58 AM

Change of date would be great. I am allot freer on Tuesdays and Fridays. Boot camp on Monday and Thursday. And in October we are starting our dance lessons on Wednesdays...so yeah its tough in the home stretch. Tuesday, October 12th anyone? Melrose at 6ish? Just to throw something out.

#1215 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
          • 376 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

That works for me!  And hubby-to-be is out of town so I wont need to fight anyone for the car lol.  I find it interesting how so many of us are dealing with a one-car situation :)

Originally Posted by Boo 

Change of date would be great. I am allot freer on Tuesdays and Fridays. Boot camp on Monday and Thursday. And in October we are starting our dance lessons on Wednesdays...so yeah its tough in the home stretch. Tuesday, October 12th anyone? Melrose at 6ish? Just to throw something out.

#1216 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
            • 355 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

Lol, it is kind of funny how the car issue is so prevalent. That's Calgary for you eh? We live downtown though, so we very rarely use our car.

Oct 12th would work for me!

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1217 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
              • 376 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:13 AM

Is it ok with you ladies if we meet after 6:30?  I live outside of Calgary and car-pool with a couple people, so I'll need to go home first after work and get the car.  Wont be able to be back in Calgary again until 6:30 or so.

#1218 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

I say lets meet at 6, and who ever wont be able to join till 7ish we will still be there - so excited though! Looks like October 12th is a go!

#1219 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                  • 355 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:39 AM

Works for me - the past few times I've been we've stayed until after 8!

#1220 proti007

proti007
                    • 467 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:14 PM

Yay! I'm totally in! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users