proti007
      • 467 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:02 PM

Thanks Cookie!

#1194 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

Thanks ladies!! Only 50ish days or so and I finally get to full on celebrate it, cant wait! It really does seem odd to call the Mr. as anything but hubbie - not a very well kept secret I am afraid :)

#1195 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
          • 355 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:32 AM

Hi ladies! Just got back from my best friend's wedding in Ottawa, so I've been away for a while. I'm totally up for meeting tomorrow evening if others are planning to come too! :)

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1196 Lindslou

Lindslou
            • 187 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

I'm in for meeting up tomorrow 

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#1197 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
              • 376 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:55 AM

That's really sweet!  :)  Can I ask if there was any reason you guys decided to do the legal ceremony so far in advance of your wedding?  We're thinking about secretly getting married before our wedding as well (to avoid all the hassle of the Mexican paperwork) and dont know if timing is important to the whole process.

Originally Posted by Boo 

Thanks ladies!! Only 50ish days or so and I finally get to full on celebrate it, cant wait! It really does seem odd to call the Mr. as anything but hubbie - not a very well kept secret I am afraid :)

Hope you ladies have fun tonight! 

Oh and for those of you who dont already get the Dealfind emails, one came through today for a Brazilian Blowout.  I'm not sure how I feel about these yet, but apparently it eliminates humidity-related frizz.  Huge problem for me, so I'm thinking about doing this before heading to Mexico.  Going to look into it more though, I worry about damaging my already fried hair haha!  $190 if anyone is interested: http://www.dealfind.com/calgary/moderntouchstudio?a=96278dcacad1

#1198 Lindslou

Lindslou
                • 187 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:57 AM

Hi Girls

I can't make it tonight.  We only have 1 vehicle, FI truck was suppose to be fixed yesterday (hail dents) we went to pick it up last night and the interior started smoking and we thought it was going to catch on fire infront of us   Apparently it's the wiring from the alarm, not sure if they cut a wire when fixing the dents and not sure when it will be fixed.  Hope you girls have fun and will see you next month

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#1199 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                  • 355 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:05 AM

Okay so it looks like it's me, Natalie and Pam meeting at Melrose tonight, at 6pm. If anyone else wants to drop by, please do! I will be bringing one of our invites, as we finally received them and I'm dying to see what other DW brides think

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1200 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by cookiemunchkin 

That's really sweet!  :)  Can I ask if there was any reason you guys decided to do the legal ceremony so far in advance of your wedding?  We're thinking about secretly getting married before our wedding as well (to avoid all the hassle of the Mexican paperwork) and dont know if timing is important to the whole process.

Hope you ladies have fun tonight! 

Oh and for those of you who dont already get the Dealfind emails, one came through today for a Brazilian Blowout.  I'm not sure how I feel about these yet, but apparently it eliminates humidity-related frizz.  Huge problem for me, so I'm thinking about doing this before heading to Mexico.  Going to look into it more though, I worry about damaging my already fried hair haha!  $190 if anyone is interested: http://www.dealfind.com/calgary/moderntouchstudio?a=96278dcacad1

It was not by plan that we had our Legal Day some 1.5 months before the Wedding Day, but the commissioner that we liked is off in October so we had to choose September or go with someone else. Lynda was wonderful by the way!

I have to say though, we have been out since and having fianc©e/hubbie introduce me as his fianc©e kinda really sucked! That’s the thing, cause now I am like who am I? ha ha.  Also we were finalizing our maracas and I thought of putting our soon to be joint last name, and that got kyboshed and that made me sad. Pre-Legal Day I probably would have said the same, lets keep it casual but now I am like it will be our last name and I am excited to share it and have it everywhere and dearest was like lets not get ahead of ourselves. He meant well (as in make sure you will still go thru all those fun emotions in Mexico) but bah! I find there is so much stress and sorrow in our day to day lives that it really did suck for me to have to consciously be less excited now.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users