Photo

Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1091 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

cookiemunchkin - Aw that's too bad!! :( I was looking forward to chatting about how awesome Becky is, lol. Hopefully you can make it next month! 

If anyone else can make it who I didn't mention, feel free to drop by Melrose at 6pm tonight! I'm hoping that come fall/winter more people will be able to make it out, it's a lot of fun :)

See some of you tonight!

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1092 sstryker

sstryker
    • 42 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

Hey Ladies,

My Realtor has pushed our appointment back to 4pm today (yes we're listing our house...eek!). I will get there as soon as I can. I'm not sure how long it will take. He's taking pics of our house to list.

#1093 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
      • 376 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

canadiansandy -- oh we'll definitely chat about that next time :).  I was looking forward to meeting all of you too! 

I'm so giddy, we now have 23 guests booked.  That early booking bonus deadline worked some magic once we sent out a couple more gentle reminders to book soon  :D

#1094 sstryker

sstryker
        • 42 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

Sorry ladies...I hope you're having a good time at Melrose. My Realtor just left a few minutes ago, and I'm exhausted! I really could use a Caesar though...

See you next month!

#1095 AshleyL

AshleyL
          • 263 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

I would definitely be interested in meeting up with everyone sometime in the fall. Summer has been crazy busy and I live in Red Deer, but keep me posted when the next get together is.
            Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#1096 T&C

T&C
            • 168 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

I didn't order from Cameo and Cufflinks - but that would stress me out! How can they not know where your dress is??????? I'd be calling every day for an update.

Did you take photos? I ordered the same size as the sample and all I need is a bustle. The good news is that it is no longer prime wedding time so your alterations should be done super fast!

Originally Posted by meldal101010 

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with Cameo & Cufflinks?? I ordered my dress at the beginning of February & they said it'd be back in July. Well....called them yesterday & they said they have no clue when my dress will be in. They don't know where it is!!! She said they have to call the designer to find out whats going on.Theres less than 6 weeks until we leave for Mexico & i'm starting to get alittle concerned. I know for a fact that i will need alterations because when i went in to buy the dress they were having a sample sale & my dress wasn't part of the sale, so they wouldn't pull it out of the stock room for me to try on, the girl ordered me a size 8--which was the sample size i had tried on prior to buying...it was clipped ALOT. She said she remembers me trying it on & that it wasn't too big...WTF?? I probably remember alittle more clearly then she would. I'm a street size 0-1...I told her that & she said she'd rather it be too big then too small...so far...i've had nothing but huge hassles from this store....so wishing i had of gone somewhere else to purchase the dress...

Anyone have a simaler experience?

#1097 T&C

T&C
              • 168 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

Oh and I think September might be a better month for getting together for me.

Only about 2 months until the big day - can't believe it's so quick!!

#1098 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
                • 376 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

meldal - any update on your dress?  I hope they've tracked it down by now

#1099 meldal101010

meldal101010
                  • 444 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Good News (hopefully) They said it should be in in 1 or 2 weeks!! Doesn't leave me much time to spare but i'm not stressing about it. At this point, all I care about is being in Mexico--Especially when the weather here is so crappy. I LOVE VACATIONS!!!!!

#1100 T&C

T&C
                    • 168 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

Thank goodness!

That must be a huge relief!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users