KRama

Calgary Brides!

One place that you could try is called Pandamonia and they're in the NE. I'm not sure if they'd have them so you could call ahead, I just know a girlfriend of mine got a few of her wedding things here.

Other options... ebay (Cocktail Umbrellas - tiki) or you could try looking up a place called Party Packagers that is all around southern Ontario and see if they have what you want and could ship it (or if you know someone who lives there and could check it out). Party Packagers Locations

i was thinking Party Packagers too, but i didn't know if they had them in Calgary. they will have them for sure.

thanks for the tip on the pottery barn candles! i love the coral ones, but am not sure what i would do with them!!

Boo...thanks so much for the tips...I am heading to Chinook today as well. I hope I can find some BM dresses. The coral candles are amazing, but like Pam, not sure what I can do with them. I still don't have my theme down yet, I feel like I am so far behind everyone sad.gif

Natalie

Thanks Pam!

Okay Boo - I just found these on Esty and they are amazing...I am ordering them for my wedding. Not sure if they are too much for what you are looking for, but I had to share them because I just fell in love.

I have never posted a link before so I hope this works.

Personalized Mini Umbrellas 25 Dazzling Pink by AutumnJo on Etsy

If this isn't the way to post the link I will repost once I figure it out!

Hi Girls

I was at Chinook today and stopped in at Pottery Barn and bought soooooo much stuff. I did get the seashell candles as well as sand dollars and star fish candles and shell candles. I hope that is all that I need cause I don't want to bring a lot of decoations with me. But love love what they had there!!!!