KRama

Calgary Brides!

i am not too worried about the weather either.

FI said, that even if it is pouring rain outside, the two of us are going to be standing on that beach, saying our vows :)

we kinda love the rain..

...and Boo, i may be getting pashmina's too - fuschia and orange. maybe at a later date (once things for me are a bit more concrete), we can go together on an order!

welcome, iheartbees! the more the merrier!

...i am still a little undecided about the show too, but i think we will skip it.

Now I feel bad that we turned a bunch of you off of going to the Bridal Fair! If you've never been to one, go. It's like a bride's right-of-passage. I figure every bride should experience the bridal madness and at least laugh at how crazy some girls can get! You might actually find some really good deals on stuff and can take advantage of some of the exclusive offers. I set up my registry for The Bay and Home Outfitters there and they gave me a free $25 gift card for each store. Grab some girlfriends, have lunch and make a day of it.

haha yah i agree.. if you havent been to the bridal fair yet then go.. Its not that often you get to go to the fair AS a bride so you better go at least once!

Is the wedding fair pretty bad?? My FIs family have roped me into going & i really wasn't all that stoked about it in the first place....now i'm even less stoked sad.gif Oh well, it's only a couple hours out of my life lol

Anyway, this is alittle off topic...I'm not much a winter lover, but seriously this frost makes Calgary look so pretty. The trees look so NICE!!!!!

meldal...i agree! it looks gorgeous out there! i am glad i work from home and didn't have to drive in all of that fog and frost though!

hi krama

congrats on your upcoming wedding and happy planning im also getting married in jamaica and one of my friends recommended me to a well known and very creative florist i have checked out some of their work on there site grandegarden.com and its absolutely gorgeous the kinda work they do i have spoken with them also and definately sure their the ones im using so you can also go an check them out

There is more to Calgary than O & G , but it sure seems a lot of the girls here are in it!! I am also not O & G!

Welcome to everyone, and thanks to everyone here, I have really enjoyed this thread!

I have not gone to a bridal show, but now I am thinking I am missing out! Since my wedding is right away, I guess its over for me! I sure wish I found this forum a long time ago.