Jump to content
KRama

Calgary Brides!

Recommended Posts

EEEeeeeeeek!!!!! I leave for Mexico in less than a month!!!! OMG!

 

 

The bummer is that Cameo & Cufflinks hasn't called me or contacted me about my dress at all :( getting pretty disappointed with them...Less then a month & no dress...woot-woot!! LOL....just trying to keep myself calm, when in reality I feel like doing is this....fryingpan.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pam - thanks for the site suggestion!  I'll do some digging... at first glance the mugs were all a bit pricey but I'll look through everything properly :)

 

KRama - how did you manage $35 for shipping charges?  I'm getting quoted $133 for 75 mugs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies,

 

I need to bring my e-ring into get re plated.  Does any one know of a place that has really quick turn around? I don't want to be without it for too long.  I would bring it to the place the FH bought it but, it is out of province.  Any suggestions?

 

Thanks,

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really not sure how I managed that! Looks like their prices have increased since I ordered in April. The ones I ordered are now listed as double the price I paid for them! I had signed up for promotional emails and I'm pretty sure I got 10% off and maybe a shipping discount? I can't remember...

 

I was emailed a 16% off code today (valid for this week only) if anyone wants to use it: 16OFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm if we get these ones its closer to USD 400

http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/travel-mugs/91/16oz-reaction-travel-mugs.htm

but jee USD 200 for mugs and some USD 130 for shipping!

 

Or... we could get 100 of these for USD 1,000 with shipping

http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/travel-mugs/657/16oz-custom-ceramic-style-travel-mugs.htm

any ladies out here want 50 of these and we could split the order? just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by KRama View Post

 

I'm really not sure how I managed that! Looks like their prices have increased since I ordered in April. The ones I ordered are now listed as double the price I paid for them! I had signed up for promotional emails and I'm pretty sure I got 10% off and maybe a shipping discount? I can't remember...

 

I was emailed a 16% off code today (valid for this week only) if anyone wants to use it: 16OFF

 

Thanks the code works!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was playing around with different options on that site and for some reason, the cost of shipping goes up by quite a bit if you personalize your mugs.  Thats stupid!  Its the same weight and same size package to be shipped... why charge us more to ship something we would be paying extra for anyways??  That settles it for us though, we will DEFINITELY not be personalizing. 

 

KRama - thanks for that code!!  I didn't even think to sign up for promo emails  :)

 

Boo - would have loved to split with you, but we're thinking of different mugs than you are.  We're planning to get these: http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/travel-mugs/77/16oz-double-insulated-travel-tumblers.htm

 

Linds - thanks for that site suggestion as well :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Originally Posted by cookiemunchkin View Post

I was playing around with different options on that site and for some reason, the cost of shipping goes up by quite a bit if you personalize your mugs.  Thats stupid!  Its the same weight and same size package to be shipped... why charge us more to ship something we would be paying extra for anyways??  That settles it for us though, we will DEFINITELY not be personalizing. 

 

KRama - thanks for that code!!  I didn't even think to sign up for promo emails  :)

 

Boo - would have loved to split with you, but we're thinking of different mugs than you are.  We're planning to get these: http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/travel-mugs/77/16oz-double-insulated-travel-tumblers.htm

 

Linds - thanks for that site suggestion as well :)

 


what colours were you thinking? how many did you need? by when?

I prefer orange, with 'process blue' writing and for them to say 'to have and to hold and to keep your drink cold' and maybe our date and names - I wonder if we pick the same style whether they would let us do diff. words or colours....I like the ceramic or stainless steel inside and at this point guess am open to ideas as to the style of the mug

 

sorry for all the posts ladies lots of super excited energy - I must confess we went to pick up our wedding license over lunch, I still got the happy jitters!


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were thinking the grey (i think it was called Charcoal?) and still undecided about writing.  I say no writing, he wants writing lol.  We dont need them anytime soon, but willing to order sooner for the sake of shipping costs!  Not sure on exactly how many we need, but I think 75 would be safe for us.  It would be great if they let us do different colors and different printing options!  How quickly do you need them?  I think I remember you saying your wedding is next month.

 

Yay for picking up your licence today!  One step closer... I'd be full of super excited energy too if it was me  :)
 

Originally Posted by Boo View Post



 


what colours were you thinking? how many did you need? by when?

I prefer orange, with 'process blue' writing and for them to say 'to have and to hold and to keep your drink cold' and maybe our date and names - I wonder if we pick the same style whether they would let us do diff. words or colours....I like the ceramic or stainless steel inside and at this point guess am open to ideas as to the style of the mug

 

sorry for all the posts ladies lots of super excited energy - I must confess we went to pick up our wedding license over lunch, I still got the happy jitters!


 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×