• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:18 PM

My fiance is trying... or at least I want to think he is. I will tell him "look, I made this" or "I ordered this today" and he wants to see it all, but then I ask him for ideas and he doesn't have any. He really hasn't given me much input on anything either! I think it's just men, but it is their day too! I addresses all of the save-the-dates and asked him "did I forget anyone?" and of course his answer was no. I know he cares about the day, but maybe he just doesn't know what to do.

#22 cessyboston

• VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:19 PM

we are here if you need help.. i think the girls covered it all...but good luck it will all be great just think it will be all the way you like it...
      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#23 karlyeny

• 45 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

My FI would not have his own opinions on anything about the wedding, must be a guys thing like some of the girls said.

So far i have just made him look with me at centerpieces for the flowers and i went ahead and told him: Hey, i need your help ! and then he was then and there with me,, just do what you really really want and im sure that hell love it all !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users