Sister's Wedding Cancelled - Lots to Sell!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 peggy5180

• 18 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:42 AM

I know your sister fills bad know and hurt. But she is better off. His loss, she should sue him for some of the cost. Or did she have insurance. It sounds like she did not. All my concern and prayers go to her. Tell her to keep her chin up. What goes around comes around. He is a jerk!!

#32 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:04 AM

I can't imagine the groom walking out so close to the wedding! But he is obviously not the right guy for her and no matter how much money she is losing now, its nothing compared to getting divorced down the road! So sorry about your sis and it's nice she has a sister like you to help her out.
      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#33 dionisas

• 37 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

Hi am interested in 10 blue boxes, are they still available?

#34 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:25 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. How horrible to have to deal with that I know you mentioned that the ornaments and the blue boxes were sold already, but do you happen to know where she purchased them?
          Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#35 Crystal&Matt2010

• 121 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:09 PM

Hi, I am really sorry to hear about your sister! I hope she is doing okay. I can't imagine what she must be going through. I will look through the items and see if there is anything I can use. I hope she is able to re sell all of her items to help with the financial side of her loss. Again, I am so sorry.

#36 Crystal&Matt2010

• 121 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

Do you have more pics of the wedding album? Or do you have the link to the website she purchased it off of so that I can see it closer? Thanks! PM me if that is easier.

#37 HappyBride

• 44 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:17 PM

Is the cake topper still available?

#38 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:12 PM

Sorry to hear

#39 futuremrsgoodrich

• 361 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Has anyone spoken for the champagne flutes yet? If not, I would like to purchase them. Do they by chance come in a box (keepsake style)?

Please PM me if you would still like to sell them.

PS Sorry about your sister's fiance but happy for her to not be marrying a jerk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users