• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

There a several warnings against swimming directly infront of Dreams due to the rip tides and under tows. However my entire group ignored that and swam nearly every day. It does get the resort very riled up and they come and watch you like hawks and get 3489302483 security guards.

YOu can walk a little ways down the the hilton and swim at thier beach. We walked one day about 20 min.

#12 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:58 PM

we didn't mind not having the beach swimmable at all. When we did swim at the hilton the undertow was so strong that it took me 15 min to get out of the water and I felt like I was going to die. And that was with help from a rope, I seriously would never want to risk swimming in the dangerous area :S But the pools were so amazing! who wants salty water on them anyways

#13 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:03 PM

Ya we just hung around the pool all day long too. The only people that went in the ocean were those who wanted to surf, and for that they went to the surfing areas.

#14 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Linhy
        TammyB love the wedding slide show! Seems like everyone love the dream resorts!
        my fiance and I are having our wedding in May, 28th 2011. We are still deciding areas in mexico and other places. I think we are leading more to mexico.. but haven't found the right resort yet.
        Awe, thanks. I was married at the Sheraton Resort, such a beautiful property, but not an AI (which actually worked well for us) Really I don't think you can go wrong with the majority of the resorts in Cabo. I just returned from Riveria Maya and that's another great location for a wedding. I'm sure you'll find the perfect place. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users