Sign in to follow this  
JeniferLynn

Head Table?

I think we will have a "sweetheart table" (I like that name) so that he and I have a place to sit. All of our bridal party will be absent (from out of town) so it will be mostly a place to park it to eat/toast etc. Also with my big ole dress, I would hate to get marks on it sitting at a round table with the guests (or try to figure out where it is pc to sit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriB View Post
Aren't parents funny about weddings... I am thinking the other way - that I don't want a head table as neither my fiance or I are very comfortable in the spotlight but I have a feeling I might have trouble with convincing my parents. I am sure they have never heard of a "sweetheart table"!
parents are funny. My mom hasn't chimed in yet. I'm just thinking that if I don't have a head table, how am I going to do seating for my siblings and Kevin's siblings.....? I am so far off from the reception so I don't know how it will all play out. I would never personally do a sweetheart table because that to me is all eyes on us..but not so much a head table. I have no idea!