Photo

Melia Caribe Tropical, Punta Cana BRIDES! I need your help!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Hispaniola Photo

Hispaniola Photo
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

Melia Caribe tropical it is one of the best resort in the area for the wedding.
    We work in this hotel from ten year and i know for the feed back for our guest that are very happy and gratefully.They have a great work group in the Wedding coordinator like Laura or Angelica.

#12 Sheree10

Sheree10
    • 1,026 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:48 PM

Speaking as a guest who attended the Melia for a wedding- you can't go wrong. The bride planned her wedding a few months before and it was all beautiful. The resort is large and is well maintained.
      http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#13 drm6285

drm6285
      • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

I'm getting married at the Melia 6/18/2010. I joined this forum awhile ago, but haven't visited in a long time. It's nice to see some other Melia brides and hear some good reviews on the property!

#14 PrincessAva

PrincessAva
        • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:56 PM

Hello Ladies,

I'm getting married in Melia-July 24th, 2010. I'm very happy and excited, i'm also old on the forum but have a long time without coming on.

I have heard very good feed back about the resort. Although I do find there prices a bit pricey.

Is anyone one doing a beach reception?

#15 laurabrea78

laurabrea78
          • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:22 PM

I am getting married there on June 6, 2010!! I am having a beach wedding and cocktail hour in the garden gazebo - then to one of the restaurants for dinner (only 25 in my group). I know several people who have been there before and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the resort and the weddings!

#16 TA Dina

TA Dina
            • 181 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

Good choice :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users