Sign in to follow this  
Soon2bMrsC

Melia Caribe Tropical, Punta Cana BRIDES! I need your help!

Melia Caribe tropical it is one of the best resort in the area for the wedding.

We work in this hotel from ten year and i know for the feed back for our guest that are very happy and gratefully.They have a great work group in the Wedding coordinator like Laura or Angelica.

Speaking as a guest who attended the Melia for a wedding- you can't go wrong. The bride planned her wedding a few months before and it was all beautiful. The resort is large and is well maintained.

I'm getting married at the Melia 6/18/2010. I joined this forum awhile ago, but haven't visited in a long time. It's nice to see some other Melia brides and hear some good reviews on the property!

Hello Ladies,

I'm getting married in Melia-July 24th, 2010. I'm very happy and excited, i'm also old on the forum but have a long time without coming on.

I have heard very good feed back about the resort. Although I do find there prices a bit pricey.

Is anyone one doing a beach reception?

I am getting married there on June 6, 2010!! I am having a beach wedding and cocktail hour in the garden gazebo - then to one of the restaurants for dinner (only 25 in my group). I know several people who have been there before and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the resort and the weddings!