Sign in to follow this  
Erika J

Erika J's Planning Thread !!!!!

Yea Erika!! Congrats on almost being a Mrs!! Can't wait to hear all about your wonderful day and of course see all the pics!

congrats!!! you and everything look great!!! its wonderful to hear you are doing better and your guests will absolutely love their bags!!! enjoy your day!

Erika, I love all the thought & details you've put into everything! So glad to see you've healed so well & in such a short time! And you'll only look more beautiful on your big day! Congratulations & have a wonderful time!

Erika! Everything looks great! YOU look great! I am so happy everything turned out ok for you and your planning thread is incredible! I can't believe you folded all those fackin cranes!!

Have a blast in Cabo!!!

Erika- Everything looks amazing! I am sooo excited for you I could just scream! Even with everything you have been through you keep such a positive attitude and still try and help everyone else. Your wedding is going to be awesome and you are going to look so fabulous!