Photo

Secretary of State,,, Take "4"

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:13 PM

OMG,,, I swear I'm going to end up in jail one day from beating someone. SO I sent to the security of state today,, again... since they needed a translation of my marriage certificate. Would you believe that wanted to send me off without giving me my freaking license again? They said since I never change my name back to my maiden name after my divorce that they needed proof that I'm the person on the certificate because Mexico doesn't reconize name changes and they put all the paper work under my maiden name. I went off... I was shaking because I was so mad. I ended up calling Cain and had him bring me my birth certificate, marriage license from my first marriage and my divorce papers in hopes that ONE of those freaking documents would work. Get this the guy couldn't even tell me what paperwork I needed, he just said he would know when he sees is and he was the freaking branch manager.. I was so mad.... And because they were 30 minutes from closing he didn't want me to stay and wouldn't let Cain in the office. After I started to tell him it's no my fault that not the first, second or third time I was there that no one said I had to bring anything else other then the translation paperwork. He finally agreed to let me grab the papers from Cain when he arrived.. AHHHHHHHHHH

So, I finally got my freaking DL changed over. THANK GOD. Oh and as a piece offering he gave me a pass voucher so that the next time I have to go there I don't have to wait in line.

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:27 PM

O-M-G. At least its over. I'd be so pissed. WTF? He needs proof, yet he couldn't tell you what it was that he needed??! Ahh! I would have thrown a shitfit right then and there. At least you finally got it!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

UGH - what a PITA!

But this does explain why you've been so quiet today!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

he he he, I just realized I put "security" instead of "Secretary" I guess it must be because I thought "security" was going to be called on my for thowing a fit.. lol

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:34 PM

Yeah, that and we picked up Rosie's ashes today. :-( And I've been online all day trying to find the perfect thing to put her ashes in. OH and I'm making a memory album of her.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              Yeah, that and we picked up Rosie's ashes today. :-( And I've been online all day trying to find the perfect thing to put her ashes in. OH and I'm making a memory album of her.
              i think that's the perfect way to remember Rosie! i am sure you can find something really nice to put her ashes in if that blown glass was too expensive. that way you can say goodnight to her every night!

#7 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

Yeah, we may have to wait a few weeks, between Mijo getting attacked at daycare and going to the e-vet, Chulo getting stung by bees and going to the vet, all Rosie's vet expenses and Mijo goes to the vet again later this week for a growth to be removed... I'll be on the side of the road looking for bottles for extra money soon.. LOL...

OH Ann can you believe Marty wanted to keep Rosie's ashes at her house? I asked her why and she said "because I want her" and I told her "you didn't want her when she was here" It made her cry.. but really who says that..

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

OMG Tammy. that woman has some nerve. wow.

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:27 AM

I know if she wanted her so bad, how come she didn't want to help pay the costs of her vet bills? I swear she really knows how to push my buttons at the wrong times.

#10 LadyP

LadyP
                    • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:32 AM

We need to start a get Tammy out of Jail fund. One day you are going to snap and be arrested/ Are you finished with the state yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users