Sign in to follow this  
TheFutureMrs.Sears

Tahiti here we come!!!

I'm soooooo excited...we are officially going to be honeymooning in Tahiti!!!! We are spending one night in Tahiti, then 5 days in Moorea in a beach bungalow and then finishing off in Bora Bora for 5 days in an over the water bugalow!!!! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds awesome! Tahiti is also on my list of places I want to go. The movie Couples Retreat was filmed in Bora Bora, and it was absolutely beautiful!!! YOu will have an amazing time.

omg! we almost have the same honeymoon!! i am spening one night in tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea and 5 in Bora Bora!! I am super excited and can't wait to go :) I'm already thinking of new outfits to buy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzygirl85 View Post
omg! we almost have the same honeymoon!! i am spening one night in tahiti, 4 nights in Moorea and 5 in Bora Bora!! I am super excited and can't wait to go :) I'm already thinking of new outfits to buy lol

OMG!! It is almost the exact same honeymoon!! You have great taste..lol
Please post pics as soon as you get back!! I've seen amazing pictures on the internet, but I have never spoken to someone who has actually gone. We are super excited!!!