Photo

Pics of wedding at the Gran Porto Real, PDC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kiran333

kiran333
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

Can anyone please direct me to pictures or videos of couples getting married at the Gran Porto Real? I'm really having a hard time finding pictures that are not on the web site for the hotel.

Thank you in advance.

Kiran

#2 SuperKate

SuperKate
    • 752 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

I'm very interested in this resort as well, so please post pics if you have them!

Kate

#3 jcooper79

jcooper79
      • 49 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:30 PM

I am as well as I am getting married there this coming April. There really isn't a ton of information about this hotel on the forum. I have been reading a ton of good reviews of the hotel itself on trip advisor though. :)

#4 Danyelle

Danyelle
        • 368 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:02 AM

This is one of the front runners I'm researching for my wedding as well. JCooper I'm looking at tripadvisor reviews as well, and they are mainly all positive!! I like that we can see "real" photos taken by travelers on tripadvisor too, not just the pro pics used on the hotel's website.

#5 becks1581

becks1581
          • 477 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:46 PM

If you check out the Royal PDC forum, there's a bride who stayed at the Gran. She had her ceremony at the Royal gazebo and reception on the beach at the Gran. She also posted a review not too long ago with a ton of great pics. The wedding looked terrific! At least that would be 1/2 of what you are looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users