Photo

Fun & Motivation Rentals

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 bride1212

bride1212
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

Leia78 How did you get those Karma points and the fun little champagne bottles, ice cream cone, strawberry, etc?

#12 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bride1212
      Hello-
      My pricing was around 1,800 and some including delivery, installation, and pick up, I am getting 3 Coco Sofas, 3 chairs, 10 L shape lounge chairs, 4 tables with a light underneath them, and 3 ottomans, basically enough for 65 people. You can check out everything they have to offer on their website and see exactly how it will look. I shopped around and checked prices from Fun and Motivation, Oxten, my WC at the resort, and then Del Cabo and they had the best looking furniture for a decent price.
      Sergio got back to me super fast! Before he would disclose the prices, he asked me how many people I was expecting. I'll keep you posted once he emails me back. Their stuff is so classy!

#13 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bride1212
        Leia78 How did you get those Karma points and the fun little champagne bottles, ice cream cone, strawberry, etc?
        I'm not sure how I got the Karma points, but the champagne and ice cream, etc...are gifts from other people. You have to go under vbPlaza Menu, and click "give gifts". You have to buy them for other members.

#14 angitalia23

angitalia23
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Thanks I just contacted them, there website is very helpful and offers alot of pics!
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#15 angitalia23

angitalia23
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

Im still waiting to hear back from them...its taking awhile or really im just antsy.

I will let you know that I was at the coordinators office today for my bridal shower and they had several tables set up, one specifically with the Tiffany and Chiavalri (sp?) chairs as well as the covered standard ones.......Anyhow the Tiffany chairs are sooo pretty and even better in person. They will add an extra touch to the wedding for sure- i was sold
            Anthony & Angela
            19 June 2008

#16 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:27 PM

I just received my quote from Sergio of Del Cabo Designs:
              Gold Tiffany chairs w/ white cushion $12 ea.
              Lighted Tables $65 ea.
              White square ottomans $25 ea.

They have beautiful stuff, but I think I'm gonna stick to F&M b/c they're cheaper.

#17 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Leia78
                I just received my quote from Sergio of Del Cabo Designs:
                Gold Tiffany chairs w/ white cushion $12 ea.
                Lighted Tables $65 ea.
                White square ottomans $25 ea.

They have beautiful stuff, but I think I'm gonna stick to F&M b/c they're cheaper.
                Ya it sounds like F&M are cheaper Leia, I would stick with them. I sent them an email too, hopefully ill hear back.
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users