Photo

Does anyone give BM gifts at shower?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Linzwedding

Linzwedding
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

Hello, i was wondering if anyone gives gifs to their girls at your bridal shower? i was thinking of giving them shirts or tanks that says bm on them and i didnt know if i should wait to give them with the rest of the stuff or give them the shirts ( or something ) at my shower?

#2 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
    • 938 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

Not sure if I am having a bridal shower, but in my head I planned on giving them their gifts at the welcome dinner we are having the first night everyone arrives.

#3 CherylMc

CherylMc
      • 211 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:41 AM

what gifts were you guys thinking of giving your bridal party?

#4 finleys7

finleys7
        • 703 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

Is your bridal party the only ones throwing your shower? If your mom and MIL are helping they may feel slighted if they don't get anything either...

Just another thought....
          Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#5 NaM

NaM
          • 2,256 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

I gave the hostesses (?) who threw the shower a gift. They were not my bridesmaids.
            My bridesmaids were there though.
            I plan on giving them their gifts at the dinner the night before the wedding.

#6 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

I gave my gf (not a bmaid) who hosted my shower a gift but not my bridesmaids. I will give my bmaids gifts at the rehearsal dinner though

#7 Linzwedding

Linzwedding
              • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

cherylmc...i wanted to give them shirts to wear the day of that said bm and moh. also mob and mog. they are also helping with the shower. So i thought maybe i would give them that at the bridal shower and give the rest the night before. I was thinking of doing the oot bags and puting extras in the girls bags like towels that say bm and beach bags. Also i may do a travel makeup bag and put some makeup in them since i am a makeup artist and can get that stuff cheap.

#8 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:46 PM

I wish I gave my bridesmaids their gifts at the shower but I didn't. Now I have to mail them since I can't fit them all in my luggage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users