Does anyone give BM gifts at shower?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Linzwedding

• 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

Hello, i was wondering if anyone gives gifs to their girls at your bridal shower? i was thinking of giving them shirts or tanks that says bm on them and i didnt know if i should wait to give them with the rest of the stuff or give them the shirts ( or something ) at my shower?

#2 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

Not sure if I am having a bridal shower, but in my head I planned on giving them their gifts at the welcome dinner we are having the first night everyone arrives.

#3 CherylMc

• 211 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:41 AM

what gifts were you guys thinking of giving your bridal party?

#4 finleys7

• 703 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

Is your bridal party the only ones throwing your shower? If your mom and MIL are helping they may feel slighted if they don't get anything either...

Just another thought....

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#5 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

I gave the hostesses (?) who threw the shower a gift. They were not my bridesmaids.
            My bridesmaids were there though.
            I plan on giving them their gifts at the dinner the night before the wedding.

#6 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

I gave my gf (not a bmaid) who hosted my shower a gift but not my bridesmaids. I will give my bmaids gifts at the rehearsal dinner though

#7 Linzwedding

• 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

cherylmc...i wanted to give them shirts to wear the day of that said bm and moh. also mob and mog. they are also helping with the shower. So i thought maybe i would give them that at the bridal shower and give the rest the night before. I was thinking of doing the oot bags and puting extras in the girls bags like towels that say bm and beach bags. Also i may do a travel makeup bag and put some makeup in them since i am a makeup artist and can get that stuff cheap.

#8 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:46 PM

I wish I gave my bridesmaids their gifts at the shower but I didn't. Now I have to mail them since I can't fit them all in my luggage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users