New-Barcelo Maya Palace Bride

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 staceychris17

• 196 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Hi all!!

My name is Stacey and we are getting married July 17 2010. I am VERY new to this site. Your information has been so helpful. Would any of you mind sending me some pictures of the different sites where we can have our receptions?

Is any one thinking of having their reception on the beach? Or inside?
    Do we have to let our WC know ahead of time that we will be using outside DJs?
    Any suggestions where to have our ceremony on the beach or the gazebo?
    What exactly do we do if one of our guests is a photographer...how do we handle this??
    So many questions...so sorry

Thank you so much!!

#2 Christabella

• 29 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

Welcome and conrats Stacey!

I really suggest you read through the original Barcelo Maya Palace bride thread! I know it is super long but it has the answers to all the questions you asked and will make you think about things you haven't even realized you needed to think about!

If one of your guests is a photographer you should tell your WC. If this person is already staying at the resort there is not much they can do. You should also tell the WC a head of time about the DJ.

Hope this helps a little.

#3 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

Definitely read through the other thread. Everything you need to know is there. Also... I saw you were on the Unofficial Barcelo Maya site as well. Check out the neverending photos thread... you'll see all the pictures of all the different set ups and locations your heart could desire!!

#4 lharkins

• 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hi Stacey,

I am getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace on July 22nd. Did you happen to receive any pictures of the reception sites that you could email me? I would appreciate any help you are able to give..

Thanks so much!

#5 trinitee001

• 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

I am getting married In Barcelo Maya Palace March 3rd 2011 i cant seem to find the thread everyone is referring to please help :)

#6 PShine

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:37 PM

I myself can not find the thread everyone is talking about.  Please help us both find the Barcelo Maya Bride thread with direction. THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users