Activities to do around Dreams Tulum

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 angel177

angel177
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hey Guy's,
    so having 2 sets of family's staying at 2 different resorts means we would like to have a few things that are outside of the resort to go and do,
    now some stuff is obvious like the ruins, everyone recommends them!

but what else do you recommend for a group with lots of age and fitness ranges? (although even the old un's are up for anything!)

#2 lisa_k

lisa_k
    • 113 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

Hi! The FI and I created an activities page on our wedding website with some ideas for people in and around Tulum. We are going back to Tulum for a site visit in November so we are going to check out more restaurants in the area and may add to that part of the site. Link is below.

Lisa and Jon 2010

Hope this helps!

#3 Blkatz

Blkatz
      • 1,025 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

Xcarat is not far and it is an all day activity-also you can do the Tulum ruins. Fishing, Playa Del Carmen is about 45 minutes away...Cenotes-there are a few super close to the resort

#4 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

You could go to Hidden Worlds, which is a little adventure park. You could go snorkeling in Akumal. You could also take a catamaran tour out of Akumal.

#5 oasisgirl

oasisgirl
          • 20 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:24 AM

I think there are also some cenotes around the area too.

#6 *Krista*

*Krista*
            • 819 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lisa_k
              Hi! The FI and I created an activities page on our wedding website with some ideas for people in and around Tulum. We are going back to Tulum for a site visit in November so we are going to check out more restaurants in the area and may add to that part of the site. Link is below.

Lisa and Jon 2010

Hope this helps!
              Thanks Lisa! Your site is great! Very helpful!
              July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users