Sign in to follow this  
Amy&Andy

How much was your wedding dress???

Ok for me I went into David's bridal with Lawrence's cousin because she heard that he was proposing (LOL) any way the dress I liked was 500. The dress his cousin like was a 1000 the dress the sales person picked out and I feel in love with was 500 marked down to 99.00 discontinued. I think about that dress everytime I see all of your dressed but pride does not allow me to go get it.

I am thinking about getting it next week but not sure

I paid $200 for mine. It was the first dress I tried on and I just loved it.

I tried on other dresses just to make sure...but I kept coming back to the first one.

I love it and the best part is that it needed no alterations! cheesy.gif

Nadine.

I'm a little late on this but wanted to share my 2 cents. I never had the "one" feeling. I fell in love with a picture, never found the dress, but tried on a similar one to see what the cut would look like on me. Ordered my dress without ever seeing it actually on.

I love the dress...I got a steal on it $778 instead of the retail price of $1100 (see my thread about the accident the bridal shop made while ordering my dress).

I deliberated on many dresses and came close to buying others. But I kept thinking about this other dress I never saw in person. I didn't want to spend more than $800 but in the end, I decided I would purchase the $1100 dress. I only got it for my $800 budget on accident.

After all this, do I know it's the "one?" No, but I hope it is! I just more than happy to finally decide on one. I can't handle all the decisions and this big one is off my plate.

mine was $510 in the store but $407 online (see bartering thread!!!)...after alterations and whatnot it'll probably be $600, which is about what i had planned on.

Mine was $399 on sale for $349, which I thought was great when I see my friends who are getting married this year spending $1000+!

Mine was originally $599, but was discontinued and on sale for $450, off the rack -- last one. I just had them give me an estimate for alterations last week, and that comes in at under $100 ... so not bad! :-)

I havent bought the dress yet but hopping to stay under 500.00 Good luck I know if I fell in love with a dress that was over budget I would probably end up buying it. If you are that in love with the 2k dress than I say get it.