Maria's ROR Review - 10/17/09***Long***

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 OROBride1008

• 417 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by amqueens
    First, Congrats u looked beautiful and everything looked awesome!! I have some questions!! =) Where did u get ur dress and ur bm dressed? And the parasols? How much was the photographer? I love ur floating orchids, did you make those? And the little beach chair candle, those were for seating? Where did u get those? I think that is it for now!! Sorry! Thanks!
    So here are the answers to your questions: I got my BM and my dress from David's Bridal. The parasols I ordered off of this website: Paper Parasols / Paper Umbrellas
    The photographer was $1800 and that included 3 hours with him the day of the wedding, a cd with full rights to make copies, the TTD session, and an album (but we are going to upgrade the album). I think his prices have gone up but he includes printed pictures now. He is very flexible and let us make payments.
    The orchids I bought at Michael's in a stem just cut them off and put 3-4 in the bottom of the glass before we put water in the glass container and then we put a floating candle on top.
    The beach chairs were for seating. I got them at our local party store called LTM. Since I had sent the welcome bags to everyone in advance with their wedding favor(b/c it was too big), I wanted them to have something on the table that they could take with them, so the chairs were perfect.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

#12 misstrae76

• 217 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:10 AM

Thanks for sharing!! Great pics and review! Congrats! COngrats!

#13 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:19 AM

Great review thanks for posting
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#14 flbluiiis

• 184 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:31 AM

Love the bridesmaid dresses! I love that they are not one solid color. When I saw it during one of my searches, I saved a picture of it in my "ideas" folder so I can try to find something similar when my date gets closer :)

#15 Ms325i

• 204 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:37 AM

Congratulations! Thanks for posting such a detailed review.

#16 sportsdog2

• 87 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

Thanks for sharing your review and congrats on your wedding. Everything looks like it was wonderful.

#17 Ebbie475

• 88 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

So beautiful!
                Thanks so much for sharing! My life has been so busy and crazy recently that I haven't had time to think about my special day. Reading your review put everything back into perspective. Gracias and Congrats!

#18 Bunny121009

• 83 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

Your pictures are so beautiful. I liked your colors and I thought your bouquet and centerpieces were beautiful. And I liked the flip flop guestbook it was cute. Thanks for the review : )

#19 DelightfulDani

• 99 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

Loved the photos, brian does great work, are his rates reasonable?

#20 Pastryqueen_Tanya

• 417 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users