When to mail invitations? Before or after Holidays?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:45 PM

I am getting married 10/22/10 and I am sending my invites out in February. I'm not doing STDs so I want the invites to go out as soon as possible.
    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#22 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

We're getting married in April - I'm definitely sending them out before Christmas. :)

#23 tmurphy82

• 156 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:52 PM

I was thinking the same thing! Thanks girls!

#24 ChelseaRose

• 139 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

I have the same dilemma! I'm less worried about headcount numbers than I am about people booking. I sent out STD's in late October and will be sending out invitations in early January and a response by mid-February I think. I also toyed with the idea of sending out packets of information, but am now thinking that all that information is available on the website...

#25 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

We are getting married in the middle of March and plan on sending our invites out next weekend!! I have been sooooo busy that I have not even had a chance to think about it. We sent out our STD's back in Oct, so everyone knows about it. Although at that time we had a ton of people say they were going to go...but have yet to see all of them book. I know money is tight, and some are waiting for tax return time. :-)

#26 manga

• 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:02 AM

Love your wedding invitation - did you make them or purchase them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users