Cabo Wedding

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

Hi I am getting Married in cabo in November next year and have had quotes from the sheraton and the hilton food and drink is more exspensive than i thought but not too bad!

Has anyone had their wedding at either hotel or is there somehwere else i should be looing at?

I would love any information anyone has florists,d.j's, photographer's etc.

I am expecting approx 50-60 guests and am going to have a cocktail reception and then a 3 course dinner with a great party afterwards!

I look forward to hearing any advice!

#2 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3 nicole.gia

• 318 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

Welcome! I am a Hilton bride! This forum is great and will surely help you in finding all of the vendors you need. The Hilton gives you a list of preferred vendors as well, of which most are highly recommended on this forum. My advice is to contact them yourself versus the Hilton or they will up charge you. That has been my experience at least. Happy Planning!

#4 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

Welcome to the forum I was married at the Sheraton, LOVE that resort I have my wedding slideshow in my siggy if you wanted to check it out. We also have several reviews on the Hilton. Happy planning

#5 mich999

• 386 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:59 PM

Welcome. I got married at the Hilton with 44 guests and loved it - I have a review of hotel and vendors on the forum and happy to answer any questions. I used this forum to decide on all my vendors. Happy planning!

#6 Patti

• 555 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

I am getting married at the Hilton on December 19 of this year. I've been there quite a few times and all a room rate of $119, and gave my FI and me 2 complimentary nights and upgraded us to a two room suite. I'm using a solo guitarist that I have actually heard play there. His name is Alonso Acguirre. David Flores has been recommended on this site but he never answered my emails. Dino Gomez is going to be my photogragher and Jennifer Hatton is making my wedding cake. Deena from Sweet Dreams is making my Groom's cake. Good luck with your planning.

#7 Patti

• 555 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

Oops, some of my words got deleted. Sorry about that. What's missing is that I really love it there and that the Hilton gave us all a good room rate., etc. etc.

#8 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:15 PM

Welcome, you come to the right place!!

I'm getting married this November and I am using Florenta Flowers, DJ Mijares, and I'm flying in my photographer.

Let me know if you need any additional details.

#9 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:22 PM

Hi Patti,

Thanks for your advice! Where about are you having your reception at the Hilton? I really want to have mine inside as i want my guests to be able to party on into the night, but they have quoted me a big fee to have it in the ballroom and also they told me we have to book a minimum of 60 nights compared to 30 if we have the reception inside and they have also said we have to have a minimum spend inside! Could you give me Alonso and Dino's email addresses! Thanks and good luck with your wedding Patti, please let me know how it all goes! Victoria

#10 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

Hi Jess,

Thanks how much has D.J Mijares quoted you? If you could pass along the contact details for him and Florenta flowers i would really appreciate it! Where abouts are you having your wedding! You must be getting excited not long to go now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users