Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:19 AM

Welcome back!

How much were The Twins?
    Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#12 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
    • 51 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:31 AM

Thanks for the feedback! That is great to know...I might have to rethink.. We are expecting 40-50 people for our wedding at Cabo del Sol next April and we booked Cabo Max - the band for 3 hours (along with a mariachi).

Ourselves and lots of our guests are staying at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica so I am hoping that is a good choice and it sounds like it is.

I really want to know about your floral decor too.. as I have not decided.

Relax and look forward to chatting. My email is angelaevents@yahoo.com or I will look for your reviews on the board!
      Angela and Jesse
      April 21, 2007
      Cabo del Sol
      angelajesse.com

#13 RSL2010

RSL2010
      • 45 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:23 PM

The Twins were a super bargain at $650 an hour with a 3 hour minimum. They were great, everyone had a fabulous time, even the non dancers were dancing! They had a full set up with stage and lights. Bradley actually just put up 70 of our photos, so I will post the link, I think there is at least one picture of The Twins (although my new brother and sister in law did take over the stage quite a bit).
        Raina & Henri
        October 28, 2006
        Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#14 RSL2010

RSL2010
        • 45 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:26 PM

You all will have a blast at the Pacifica. We all sat in the pool and had drinks and quesadilla/tacos, etc... all day long. Everyone was so great and friendly at the hotel and we loved them (even though I think we wore them out with our late night orders and requests). I think we ended up paying them to leave the fire pits on and also sat in the hot tub and ordered food/beers to all hours of the night every singe night. It was nice because we didn't need to go into Cabo and everyone, young and old was able to enjoy themselves and then just go up to their room at their leisure.
          Raina & Henri
          October 28, 2006
          Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#15 JENESIS

JENESIS
          • 394 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:51 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NATASHA
            Welcome back!

How much were The Twins?
            I've missed something. Who are "The Twins"?

#16 RSL2010

RSL2010
            • 45 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:02 AM

Oops, I think I get a little excited and started posting everyhing together! The Twins are the amazing band we had for our reception! And yes, they rock the house! Bag the cigar roller and get The Twins!
              Raina & Henri
              October 28, 2006
              Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#17 JENESIS

JENESIS
              • 394 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:03 AM

What kind of music? I never thought about a wedding band.

#18 RSL2010

RSL2010
                • 45 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:14 AM

They play everything, we didn't actually get a chance to meet with them before, so didn't ever get to tell them what we did or didn't want to hear and they just read the crowd. They played a lot of Gypsy Kings which is actually about all I can remember because it was so fun. We had a mariachi band for the ceremony and cocktail hour and then had The Twins for the reception and it pretty much blew everyone away. They were kind of expecting cheesy Mexican wedding band and The Twins were actually really good!
                  Raina & Henri
                  October 28, 2006
                  Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#19 JENESIS

JENESIS
                  • 394 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:54 PM

Sounds fun. DO they have a website?

#20 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                    • VIP Member
                    • 931 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RSL2010
                      They play everything, we didn't actually get a chance to meet with them before, so didn't ever get to tell them what we did or didn't want to hear and they just read the crowd. They played a lot of Gypsy Kings which is actually about all I can remember because it was so fun. We had a mariachi band for the ceremony and cocktail hour and then had The Twins for the reception and it pretty much blew everyone away. They were kind of expecting cheesy Mexican wedding band and The Twins were actually really good!
                      they sound awesome! we're going to look into this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users