• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 PVBride

PVBride
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyh
    I found a slideshow of a group canopy tour for a DW at Dreams... enjoy!
    http://www.jilljohns....how/thejungle/
    Amy, Thanks so much for sharing! That one looks really fun!

#12 fotogal

fotogal
    • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amyh
      I found a slideshow of a group canopy tour for a DW at Dreams... enjoy!
      http://www.jilljohns....how/thejungle/
      I don't think that's actually a canopy tour. It looks more like another tour that Vallarta Adventures offers called Outdoor Adventure.

Christine
      Xinefoto Christine Vincent Photography

#13 PVBride

PVBride
      • 443 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:34 PM

That's actually the tour we are now thinking about taking. I guess it is more of a ziplining/rapelling/mule-riding adventure! :)

#14 Mel

Mel
        • 141 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:48 PM

I have taken 4 vallarta adventure tours (Las Caletas, Scuba Diving, Sierra Madre, Canopy Tour) and loved everyone. The crew is great and are more than willing to help you in any way they can. When I took the canopy tour they were still working on the Big Mama or whatever they call it, but even without the last bit the tour was still amazing.

#15 hls140

hls140
          • 102 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:34 PM

I don't know how helpful this will be, but we are going to go with Los Veranos because it seems to have something for everyone (we've got little kids in our group and there's a petting zoo), the contact is very responsive (responds mostly the same day) and the discount they can offer for a group looks pretty decent. I've heard Vallarta Adventures was good too--but for those guests who might be a bit older or a bit younger, the Los Veranos tour seems like it will appease. Good luck!

#16 MarlaB

MarlaB
            • 108 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:36 PM

The video was the Outdoor Adventure one. I did it last December and it was AWESOME. Not for the faint of heart however. The mule ride was the scariest for me. You are literally on the side of the mountain with no guard rails. Anyways, it starts out with a speed boat ride, then the mule ride, then a bunch of zip lining and rapelling down the side of the waterfall, etc.
              Tons of fun. It is rated #3 by Princess Cruse line as the best excursion in the world.
              I am going to try Los Veranos next time however.
              By the way, I don't remember the video being an option to purchase. We got pictures though.

#17 PVBride

PVBride
              • 443 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MarlaB
                The video was the Outdoor Adventure one. I did it last December and it was AWESOME. Not for the faint of heart however. The mule ride was the scariest for me. You are literally on the side of the mountain with no guard rails. Anyways, it starts out with a speed boat ride, then the mule ride, then a bunch of zip lining and rapelling down the side of the waterfall, etc.
                Tons of fun. It is rated #3 by Princess Cruse line as the best excursion in the world.
                I am going to try Los Veranos next time however.
                By the way, I don't remember the video being an option to purchase. We got pictures though.
                This is actually the trip that we ended up booking! I am glad that you liked it! I was already nervous about the mule ride, because I had a bad experience riding a horse once. Now I am even more terrified!! AHHH!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users