Photo

Heather's wedding pictures...OMG they are awesome!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:39 PM

oh oops, just saw the last link:

HOLY HELL these are fabulous pics! so awesome! heather + matie look like models! so gorgeous! ahhhhhh! :) LOVE HEART LOVE them!

#52 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Abbie
    idk if someone mentioned it yet but i have no idea what this part says, but it cracked me up! hahahahaha sounds like a heather & matie party alllll the way

"Con o sin hurac¡n Rick H+M llegaron de Toronto a pasarla de lujo, una boda para recordar, el buen Hector V (el crazy groom de estas pics) me acompa±o a esta wedding. Hockey, strippers y albercazos dieron un gran beat a esta boda."

OMG i want to cry with joy, what fab pics! my only complaint is that we have to wait for more! we should all mass email fer and get more
    hahaha, i missed that

el crazy groom de estas pics

groom de estas must mean grooms man. If he was my friend I'd call him the el crazy groom de esta from now on.

#53 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
    • 512 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

Wow ... those are truly INCREDIBLE shots. Uber talented photographer and a gorgeous bride make for incredible wedding photos!! LOVE THEM!!!

#54 JT3

JT3
      • 443 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:31 AM

Your wedding looked amazing...

#55 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Beautiful shots. Heather looks flippin killer. I totally adore this style of photography! Cannot wait to see more Heather :)

#56 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:02 PM

fer emailed me yesterday and said their wedding was amazing.

leia was down at dreams at the same time and saw their wedding and said the set up was beautiful...can't wait for the details!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#57 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:28 PM

Yup, I saw her fabulous wedding and reception....it was all that and more!!

#58 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

Wow, thanks everyone! And thanks Morgan for starting this thread :) Fer has put together a slideshow but it's really long. I want to make a shorter version once I get the DVD of all the images from him. Then I'll post on here. And I'll be sure to include lots of pics in my review!

Tammy that's so nice that Fer emailed you! He's honestly the best. I highly HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! I'm soooo glad I worked with him instead of youknowwho!

#59 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by *Heather*
                Wow, thanks everyone! And thanks Morgan for starting this thread :) Fer has put together a slideshow but it's really long. I want to make a shorter version once I get the DVD of all the images from him. Then I'll post on here. And I'll be sure to include lots of pics in my review!

Tammy that's so nice that Fer emailed you! He's honestly the best. I highly HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! I'm soooo glad I worked with him instead of youknowwho!
                ohhh, there is one in your siggy I don't think I've seen.

We watched a slideshow on his website a few days after your wedding. I can't believe how fast he got everything up. Especially since he was traveling somewhere right after your wedding.

Definitly a great call going with fer instead of she who shall not be named.

#60 A2Bride

A2Bride
                • 676 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

Too cute!! And funny last pic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users