Negril Escape Resort and Spa Wedding Review by Chickadee024

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's been almost a year since your wedding, but I did very much enjoy this review.  I have been to Negril (non-AI) and know Negril Escape is very popular with Negril frequenters.  I did my wedding somewhere small and off the beaten path too.  Looks like yours turned out perfect and you will have memories with the most amazing sunset in the background for a lifetime.

• 6 months later...

just wondering... how many hours did anyone book stacey clarke for on their wedding day? I booked her for 5 hours. My wedding starts at 4pm, I'm mainly interested in getting a few prep photos for me, my fiance, and wedding party, pre-ceremony before the ceremony photos before, ceremony, detail photos, a few post-ceremony, and reception photos. Woow seems like I'm asking for alot but will 5 hrs actually be enough? Please let me know I'm wonder what time I should ask her to come and make sure she stays enough into the reception. What times did you guys book her for when you used her?