Sign in to follow this  
**~Linda~**

Discountmugs Gift Boxes?

Does anyone have a picture? Ive been searching on the forum through the threads that have to do with discount mugs but have had no luck finding a picture of the gift boxes they offer. Are they nice? What color are they? If you have a picture of it id love to see it!

Thanks in advance!

:)

I do not have a picture but I did get the gift boxes. They are just plain white card board boxes. nothing special about them. I just find it easier to pack in my bag then a bunch of loose mugs.

I can take a picture tonight and post it.

We didn't order the boxes with ours, but they all came with them. They were white corrugated cardboard. I think in the end we unpacked all of them and wrapped two together in a piece of tissue to save the space in the suitcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
We didn't order the boxes with ours, but they all came with them. They were white corrugated cardboard. I think in the end we unpacked all of them and wrapped two together in a piece of tissue to save the space in the suitcase.
I didn't order the boxes either but we still received them. As becks & jetsbride said, they were just plain white cardboard boxes. I kept them in the box & just put the box inside of the OOT bag.
I will say that it was easier to pack them without the boxes though.

As has been mentioned, ours came in the white boxes. I got a stamp made with the bride and grooms name and wedding date from vistaprint.ca, in the wedding colour, stamped the boxes and put them in the OOT bags like that.

Thanks so much for all your replies ladies!! The picture was awesome now i can definitely picture it better. I think i will probably just stick them in the box and put a label on them as well cheesy.gif and some raffia ribbon or something to decorate it!