Indian Wedding in Mexico - 10/2010

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#51 krsmith

krsmith
  • 528 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

Welcome and congrats!!

Indian weddings are so incredibly beautiful! And with a backdrop of the beautiful Mexican beaches and water will make it that much more spectacular! I've seen some awesome pictures on here of an Indian wedding. Maybe this will give you some good ideas! Happy planning! :)

http://delsolphotogr...-by-Sol-Tamargo

#52 asanyc

asanyc
    • 86 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

Ok, I realize this is waaay late in the time frame on this thread but I just joined and would absolutely love if any of you ladies could give me feedback on how things went for your weddings and what you all did - any ideas at all would be greatly appreciated. My fiance isn't Indian so we're still trying to figure out if we want to go with an traditional Indian theme or make it our own with a fusion concept. The only thing we've decided on so far is the resort - Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa. We've just started the planning process so all ideas would be helpful. Thanks ladies.

Anne & Justin

Sept. 2, 2012 - Dreams Riviera Cancun

#53 asanyc

asanyc
      • 86 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

Ok, I realize this is waaay late in the time frame on this thread but I just joined and would absolutely love if any of you ladies could give me feedback on how things went for your weddings and what you all did - any ideas at all would be greatly appreciated. My fiance isn't Indian so we're still trying to figure out if we want to go with an traditional Indian theme or make it our own with a fusion concept. The only thing we've decided on so far is the resort and the date - Sept. 2, 2012 at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa. We've just started the planning process so all ideas would be helpful. Thanks ladies. :)

Anne & Justin

Sept. 2, 2012 - Dreams Riviera Cancun

#54 Planner1Events

Planner1Events
        • 140 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

hello asanyc!!! Never is too late to start to plan this amazing and so rich type of weddings!!! we have coordinate and disegn the decor a lot of Indian weddings here in Cancun and Riviera Maya and i love it!!!

In case you need any information, some pictures of what we have done and sugestion, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or a email. i would love to help you on it.

we just had a wedding from a NY couple last weekend at Maroma, this week we have a nother one in Fairmont Mayakoba and we are planning another to Septiembre at Iberostar.

kindly regards!!!

Gabi Lavor

#55 Shimona

Shimona
          • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hi everyone! 

My fiance and I were looking into a destination wedding for us, our family and close friends.  We haven't really set a date, and we have a few leads as far as places in Mexico where people we know have gotten married. We are thinking sometime in July this year (7/7/12 or 7/14/12).

We estimate anywhere from 75-125 people (depending on who will actually be able to fly to Mexico for a wedding).

We do desire a traditional Hindu ceremony in a mandap on the beach.

If you know of places with price breakdowns, I'd love to hear about them!

If possible, we would like to have an event room the evening before to have a henna (mehndi) party and dance party.  Preferably we would like to all be able to stay in the same resort/hotel where the wedding pre-party and actual wedding events would take place.

Please let us know if you have any information for us!  Thanks!

Shimona :-)

shimona_bhatia@yahoo.com (best way to reach me)

#56 Shimona

Shimona
            • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hi everyone! 

My fiance and I were looking into a destination wedding for us, our family and close friends.  We haven't really set a date, and we have a few leads as far as places in Mexico where people we know have gotten married. We are thinking sometime in July this year (7/7/12 or 7/14/12).

We estimate anywhere from 75-125 people (depending on who will actually be able to fly to Mexico for a wedding).

If possible, we would like to have an event room the evening before to have a henna (mehndi) party and dance party.  Preferably we would like to all be able to stay in the same resort/hotel where the wedding pre-party and actual wedding events would take place.

#57 Shimona

Shimona
              • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hi everyone! 

#58 9058721000raj

9058721000raj
                • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hi Shimona

I will email you shortly.

Thanks so much

Raj

#59 nkpatel

nkpatel
                  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

Hey madhu, I am also indian and have a guest list of around 200 and want a DW in Mexico! where did you have your wedding? And could you offer any tips? Thanks so much!!

Neeti

#60 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
                    • 113 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

Dear Neeti: Hello welcome to the  forum !!!  Destination Wedding is an amazing time that everyone remember,  I have done  Indian weddings in the past and I can recommend Dreams Tulum, Dreams Cancun , Blue Esmerald  and Grand Velas  for  weddings  they are experts and have experienced staff  for Indian Weddings.

We also as company offer private events  with authentic Indian food (my chef is Indian), decor and  mhendi ceremonies , please let me know  if  you may need something

Sandy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users