Sign in to follow this  
dstevens26

newbie here

Congratulations on your engagement! Other than the price of renting mopeds for the day, I don't know much about Cozumel. But, I'm sure we'll be able to help you with other things during the planning process! Good luck!

Welcome! Have you checked out Trip Adivsor? Here's a link to cozumel palace reviews

Cozumel Palace, Cozumel - Reviews - TripAdvisor

We stayed at a palace resort and LOVED it. We were at Moon Palace. the rooms are beautiful, clean, comfortable, food is good and never ending, drinks are always flowing (including don julio!) and that staff were the nicest i've met yet!

Welcome to the forum! I've never been to Cozumal Palace, but I got married at Moon Palace and we honeymooned at LeBlanc (the sister resort) in Cancun. If Cozumal Palace is like it's sibling resorts, I'm sure you'll love it. Happy planning!

Welcome to the forum Daniel! I am a Cuncun bride myself, but I am pretty sure I looked into Cozumel Palace at one point.

I do love their decor and the fact that they are all-inclusive.

I have only heard good things about it.

If I remember correctly, it was not directly on the beach... it was on the water, so you can snorkel right there, but you have to walk down a bit to get to a beach. You may want to check into that if it ias important to you.

Good luck on your search! This forum is full of great information!