Sign in to follow this  
courtney_b00

Mikaella Dress #1406

Hi! I'm also looking for this dress - to use July 24... I'm typically a size 6 in everday dresses and am a bit bustier.

Are our sizes comparable enough to "share" a dress??

Just a thought, but I found a dress that is just like that dress. It's by La sposa fanal

i don't know what your budget is but I found it for around $950??

I love love love the Mikalla Dress you selected!!!!!

I actual tried on a few dresses that I loved from Mikaella and Paloma Blanca the sister company. I had it down to a Mikalla and the Paloma, but I fell in love with the Paloma Blanca #3802 and knew it was the dress for me! I was lucky enough to find one Lovingly Worn to purchase for a 1/3 of the cost to have one made! I found mine on Craigslist and had a great experience with the seller. I found mine after searching for about 4 months and was sooo close to just getting the dress from Paloma, but one finally came available in my size and the color I wanted!

Another website you can search in Once Wed | Wedding Ideas, Used Wedding Dresses, and Wedding Blog, I had found a few Palomas on there before. I wish you the best of luck to finding your perfect dress :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney_b00 View Post
Well I never got around to finding this dress in my budget, but I got super lucky and got a FREE Mikaella dress :) Now I'm just waiting to get it altered. I'll have to post pics soon.
Any updates on you Mikaella dress that you won!! So Lucky :)
I started a thread for Paloma/Mikaella brides... I know they are not many of us :)