Photo

Mikaella Dress #1406

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:59 AM

Just curious if anyone has this dress and wants to sell it. After months of looking, I have finally found a dress! I am in love with it, but unfortunately I think it's a little over my budget. I am hoping I can find one used.

Thanks!

http://www.weddingsh....340_1_1024.jpg

#2 azulskies

azulskies
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

That dress is amazing! I hope someone helps ya out :)

#3 girlkin

girlkin
      • 120 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:32 PM

I agree. Its beautiful! Good luck!

#4 laura4ever

laura4ever
        • 89 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

Good luck...there is a couple of other websites that have dresses for sale
          I would google that dress

#5 NaM

NaM
          • 2,256 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:44 PM

I don't know how you feel about this but you could consider getting it made?

Good luck on your search!

#6 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
            • 484 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:50 PM

Check out this site, I have no idea about it but it came up as soon as I googled it, it may be a knock off site so you'll have to do your research!

Buyer100 :: Wedding Dresses :: Mikaella :: Mikaella Wedding Dress Style 1406

Did you try checking around for an "Off the Rack" sale - you can usually save a bunch, that's what I did!

Plus there is a thread you should check out about Knock offs or lookalikes, could be a touchy subject, so it's not like I'm condoning it or anything but there is a lot of info on that thread if you want to check it out - should come up in a search. There are a few brides who have ordered their dresses from a company, I think in China, and they all seem to be really really happy with the quality and the prices are like $100 to $400 or so depending on fabric and style etc...

Good luck I hope you come up with someway to get your dream dress!! :o)
              Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
              Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
              My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#7 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
              • 417 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hmm...I hadn't thought about getting it made. That may be an option. I wouldn't care if it didn't turn out "exactly" the same, I'm just scared if I got it made, it would look cheap lol. I'll have to look into it though. I've never actually had a dress made, so I don't know anything about that.

Suzy-I checked out that website some, but I'm going to look into it more and see if it's at all reputable. I wouldn't mind buying a dress from a company like that as long as the dress looked decent. I'm going to check out the thread you mentioned.

Thanks for everyone's help!

#8 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                • 484 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by courtney_b00
                  Hmm...I hadn't thought about getting it made. That may be an option. I wouldn't care if it didn't turn out "exactly" the same, I'm just scared if I got it made, it would look cheap lol. I'll have to look into it though. I've never actually had a dress made, so I don't know anything about that.

Suzy-I checked out that website some, but I'm going to look into it more and see if it's at all reputable. I wouldn't mind buying a dress from a company like that as long as the dress looked decent. I'm going to check out the thread you mentioned.

Thanks for everyone's help!
                  No Prob, and good luck,
                  I really hope you find what you're looking for - I've been finding lots I'm looking for but I already have my dress!! lol I've gotta stop reading the "Show me your dress!" thread!!
                  Like I said that may be a website that sells the discounted originals BUT they could be knock offs too! Hope it works out, I know there are lot's of pics on the knock off thread of dresses girls ordered and they looked to be really good quality - definitely worth checking out and then you can actually chat with people who have dealt with the companies!
                  Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                  Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                  My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#9 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                  • 417 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SuzyQ76
                    No Prob, and good luck,
                    I really hope you find what you're looking for - I've been finding lots I'm looking for but I already have my dress!! lol I've gotta stop reading the "Show me your dress!" thread!!
                    Like I said that may be a website that sells the discounted originals BUT they could be knock offs too! Hope it works out, I know there are lot's of pics on the knock off thread of dresses girls ordered and they looked to be really good quality - definitely worth checking out and then you can actually chat with people who have dealt with the companies!
                    Lol well once I find my dress I WILL NOT look at any other dress because I have already confused myself enough by looking at too many. Or should I say too many out of my price range. Oh wells...

#10 tesha73

tesha73
                    • 10 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:03 PM

I love this dress so much that I will be wearing it for my own wedding and reception. I would love to share my dress with someone else that loves it too! If you are still interested, please contact me at teshagibbon@hotmail.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users