Photo

Home& Married from Beaches negril!! Pictures!!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 kgeecee

kgeecee
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:53 AM

hey everyone. I am back and have a minute to post some pictures from our wedding. I know the pictures been a huge duscussion on here! so i am going to post 2 things
    1. the resort photogs site. in all fairness about them, they are decent. They knew upfront that I wasnt going to be buying any pictures from them because I told them i had a photog/friend w me. The WC just asked that our photog be respectful of the resorts photog and that we take some time to take pictures with him. The 2 actually worked well together and there were no problems what so ever. In the long run it benefited the resort because we did end up buying $200 worth of pictures that they took thru out our stay, when my photog was long gone.
    https://sandals.venu....e.aspx?sub=168 username is kgcuviello@yahoo.com / password is jamaica

2. now to my photog.... unbeleivable! thats all i can say. she is very open to working with destination brides since she is building her portifilio!!
    https://www.collages....password=11351

I am piecing together a review on microsoft word so i will post that soon, hopefully. but in the meantime if anyone has questions about beaches negril please email me.... We had a wonderful experience and I would rate the resort a 100%!!

.....keila

#2 ldeavila

ldeavila
    • 206 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:02 AM

The pictures are amazing! Thank you for sharing! i can't wait to read your review!
      [IMG]
      Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#3 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
      • 929 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:05 AM

Wow; amazing pics!!! You're so lucky to have your entire trip documented by your photog. The sunset pics are AMAZING!!! Congrats & thanks for sharing.

#4 ashley1316

ashley1316
        • 353 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:47 AM

awesome pics! i love all the candid shots. photography is where i am most concerned about. your day looks amazing! congrats!!!

#5 michelle6114

michelle6114
          • 209 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Congrats!!! Your pics are gorgeous and so were you! I can't wait to hear your review of Beaches Negril, we may plan a trip there in a couple years. Wasn't the all inclusive bar great? lol

#6 Ms325i

Ms325i
            • 204 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:51 PM

Congratulations! Your pictures turned out fantastic and I enjoyed the Photog--it was very professionaly done.

#7 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

Amazing Photos!!

#8 super19

super19
                • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:28 PM

Great photos! Congrats.

#9 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
                  • 329 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

Niceeeee pics

#10 Vikki

Vikki
                    • 807 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 07:58 PM

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Congratulations on being back and on being a Mrs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users