Photo

Horrible people

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

Are you kidding me? Hello Miss selfish-in-a-bottle.

Leave her at home to feed her "kids" and enjoy YOUR day!

#22 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:36 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by echo2_62
      OMG I had the exact same my little pony that you have in your picture right now!! Hahaha! that's awesome! I just had to say how much I loved seeing that!

lol..yea, that is my 5th Generation twinkle-eyed pony named Mimic. I am an avid My Little Pony collector and I bought her on ebay for the low price of $90...far cry from the $5 she probably cost way back in the 80's. If you still have that pony and don't mind parting with it SELL IT. She is worth probably atleast $100 on ebay and you can probably sell it for more. She is a rare find.
      Click the image to open in full size.
      Anyway, back to the topic at hand, my original comment still stands. As much as it may irk to do it, take the high road and tell her that you understand if she cannot come and that you'll be thinking of her. If she keeps being a b*tch and insists that you are inconsiderate, then tell her that you don't want anyone there that doesn't want to be there and will be complaining the entire time.

#23 egsarah

egsarah
      • 355 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

YUCK! Vent away! It's well deserved! You've held it together better than me..I would have TOLD her to stay home after all that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users