Not sure where you'd like to get married / honeymoon? Monthly Resort Webinars

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 japonick

japonick
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

Hi Jennifer,

I would like to do a webinar with Karisma as I'm seriously considering the Azul Beach Hotel as the site of my destination wedding. Please email me any information about a webinar.

#22 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
    • 310 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:18 AM

Hi Jennifer-
      That totally sucks! I can completely understand why you wouldn't want to continue to do these when people back out and don't show up.

I'm with japonick, though, and would love to attend a Karisma webinar if/when you do decide to host another. I've booked my wedding there, so am a definite "in" IF you have another one.

Thanks for all that you do!

#23 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:26 AM

Wow! This forum is great. Thanks Maureen for recommending I come over here for information about travel agents, etc. we haven't decided where we are having our wedding as yet and this information sure will help us narrow things down.
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#24 tlogan00

tlogan00
        • 224 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:05 PM

Adding the webinars was such a fabulous idea!!

#25 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

Hi TA Jennifer, I don't know why people haven't been attending but one reason could be that they forget. I had signed up for a webinar on a bridal blog, I had it on my calendar and they sent a reminder to me earlier that same day. I totally forgot until my reminder popped up on my screen. It sucks that because of others this invaluable resource maybe fading away. I hope the upcoming ones turn out to be a success.
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#26 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

I wish they would use a reminder- they received two in their email and I would even call to remind people. They would say "oh yeah" I'm still coming and still not show!

#27 Sandra Lue

Sandra Lue
              • 92 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:53 PM

Hi! I am totally in for the Azul Beach webinar if you do decide to do it. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users