Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:21 PM

Any other webinars for December?

#12 aj_may2011

aj_may2011
    • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:48 AM

Any webinars for the new year? We are just starting to planning and choosing is overwhelming!

#13 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
      • 1,047 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

We just had one last night for karisma - El Dorado & Azul resorts- we'll be scheduling another soon!

These are what we have that are coming up soon!

February 2nd Sandals & Beaches • Vacation, Honeymoon & Destination Weddings • Webinar

Register Here - https://www2.gotomee...ister/771229771

Join us as we host Sandals resorts, voted Worlds Most Romantic Resorts year after year, for this hour long informative webinar. We'll explore amazing caribbean islands, learn what makes each island and Sandals resort unique and find out what exactly is included at the amazing, couples only Sandals Resorts! After the question and answer session there will be an additiona bonus webinar on the new Martha Stewart and Sandals weddings for those who would like to stick around!

February 25 Excellence Luxury Resorts- Excellence Riviera Cancun , Excellence Playa Mujures, Excellence

Punta Cana, coming soon Jamaica ~ Adult, 5 Star All Inclusive • Honeymoons & Destination

Weddings Webinar

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:https://www2.gotomee...ister/335799498

We're thrlled to have Excellence Resorts- join us to present their 5 star all inclusive, award winning adult only Excellence Resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean !

--Excellence Playa Mujeres,an adults-only romantic resort nestled on two miles of powdery white sand beach, all inclusive luxury surrounds you in a setting of lush Caribbean beauty. The newest luxury resort destination in the Cancun region, Playa Mujeres is situated on an untouched 20-mile peninsula, secluded and serene but conveniently only 25 minutes north of Cancun Airport.

--If you have a taste for excitement mixed with luxury, romance and relaxation, then Excellence Riviera Cancun is where you belong. Situated on a secluded, pure white sand beach on Mexico's Riviera Maya.

-- Excellence Punta Cana, This quaint, colonial-style all inclusive resort and spa is the ideal destination for couples seeking secluded romantic resort getaways. Nestled among palms on a 30-mile stretch of perfect white-sand Caribbean beach.

Additional you will get to visit the amazing 5-star La Amada Hotel luxury hotel. Here you’ll have a comfortable home base of contemporary luxury. Stylish hotel architecture and decor, generous suites, spotless service, deluxe facilities, and of course, our secluded beachfront setting, all enable you to let your days here happen naturally.

#14 bikegirl

bikegirl
        • Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

^ Thanks Jennifer! I've been waiting to get more information on the Excellence...so looking forward to the webinar!

#15 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
          • 319 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

Will you guys be doing one on Hacienda Tres Rios or Valentin Imperial in the Riviera Maya?

OR in Puerto Vallarta - Dreams VillaMagna and Vallarta Palace?

Thanks!!!
            Ana

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#16 becks1581

becks1581
            • 477 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:48 PM

I would also be interested to see something on Hacienda Tres Rios. It look like a great resort but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information available online.

#17 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
              • 1,047 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:54 PM

We're thrilled to have Excellence Resorts join us to present their 5 star all inclusive, award winning, adult only Excellence Resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean!

Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomee...ister/335799498

Thursday, February 25th 7:00-8:00pm

Excellence Playa Mujeres: An adults-only romantic all inclusive resort nestled on two miles of powdery white sand beach, all inclusive luxury surrounds you in a setting of lush Caribbean beauty. The newest luxury resort destination in the Cancun region, Playa Mujeres is situated on an untouched 20-mile peninsula, secluded and serene but conveniently only 25 minutes north of Cancun Airport.

If you have a taste for excitement mixed with luxury, romance and relaxation at andults-only romantic all inclusive resort, then Excellence Riviera Cancun is where you belong. This resort is situated on a secluded, pure white sand beach on Mexico's Riviera Maya.

Excellence Punta Cana: This quaint, colonial-style all inclusive resort and spa is the ideal destination for couples seeking a secluded romantic resort getaway at an dults-only romantic all inclusive resort. This resort is nestled among palms on a 30-mile stretch of perfect white-sand Caribbean beach.

Additionally we’ll explore the amazing, 5-star, luxury, La Amada Hotel.. Here you’ll have a comfortable home base of contemporary luxury. Stylish hotel architecture and decor, generous suites, spotless service, deluxe facilities, and of course, our secluded beachfront setting, all enable you to let your days here happen naturally.

Those attending the webinar will receive:

*$25 per person discount when you book a 5 night or longer stay

*$50 per person discount when you book a 7 night or longer stay

*Must Book within 30 days of webinar

If we have enough brides attend the wedding ccordinators will join us to answer questions at the end of the webinar!

#18 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
                • 310 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

Hi TA Jennifer...any plans on another Azul/Karisma webinar coming up soon?? I would loooove to attend :) Thanks!

#19 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                  • 1,047 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

Honestly I am not sure that I am going to do any more webinars- it's a huge time commitment for the resorts plus their WC's, and also for myself ( contacting the resorts, arranging a time that works for everyone and is after normal business hours, agreeing on a special or promotion for teh brides & their guests, getting it approved and so on- then their is the cost involved that I pay for to host the webinar and that the resorts pay their staff for working after hrs). Unfortunately for the majority of webinars we have had at least 10-20 register and on average 1-5 actually attend.

It's embarrassing, very rude and it makes the forum look bad. I am really disappointed that so many that sign up do not have the courtesy to even let us know that they can not attend, so that we could at least cancel and not waste anyone else's time but alas........

#20 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                    • 1,047 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:20 AM

I also want to add that i know that Karisma would love to do another webinar with us- if anyone has any ideas on how to "make" this work and for us to actual have at least 10 in attendance I am all ears!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users