Pashmina's order. You in? *website posted in post #33*

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#161 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:49 PM

I have been sending emails to
    Ok ladies the order has been processed and I got an invoice.
    So its 3.55 a Pashima and divided between all of us the shipping is 3.89 from the vendor to me.
    I need to see how many pashimas will fit in a flat rate box to determine how much the shipping will be from me to you.
    At this time I ask all of you who ordered please email me at pashimas@gmail.com with your paypal email address so I can send you and invoice. Once ALL payment has been recieved I will than pay for the order so it can get shipped :)
    Please note you will be getting an invoice from my paypal account through email addy bellesmommy7@gmail.com I counld not set up another paypal account for this.
    Im excited I cant wait for all of us to get these great pashimas!

Thanks to all of you!

#162 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

Sorry I had bad spelling on the email whoops

#163 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:05 PM

for anyone that needs them i have some pashminas left from my wedding. I think i have about 5 but they are all different colors. pm me if you want them, i would rather mail them all to one person and not have to divide them up cause its easier (I'm lazy).
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#164 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

WOW do I feel stupid for spelling pashminas wrong, LOL. UGH

#165 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
          • 180 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

Don't feel bad at all! I am just happy you are organizing this purchase for us. Many thanks!

#166 Afrommert

Afrommert
            • 369 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:56 PM

Thanks for doing this Holly. Just wondering if you put a deadline on ppl paying ? I think I told you before, but I leave for my wedding in approx 70days and just wanna make sure they will be here.... if someone doesnt pay for a week and they arent ordered, and pashmines take 4-8weeks for delivery(*not sure just guessing)? That will be cutting close...?

#167 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
              • Banned
              • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Afrommert
                Thanks for doing this Holly. Just wondering if you put a deadline on ppl paying ? I think I told you before, but I leave for my wedding in approx 70days and just wanna make sure they will be here.... if someone doesnt pay for a week and they arent ordered, and pashmines take 4-8weeks for delivery(*not sure just guessing)? That will be cutting close...?
                Payment is needed ASAP. If I dont get the payment by tomorrow evening their order will be canceled. We have had over half the people pay already which is a good sign. I should get the order next week and than it will be shipped from my home. The vendor has the pashminas set aside for us waiting for payment :)

#168 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:58 PM

Ok ladies

I still need 4 peoples Paypal address to send invoice
                  There is still 7 outstanding invoices waiting on payment.

Please pay ASAP so I can get this order shipped to me. Thanks!

#169 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
                  • 342 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:31 AM

Feel free to post names and I will be happy to pm, check facebook email, and google to "nudge" them to pay!!! LOL
                    One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#170 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:36 AM

Well if they dont pay their order will be canceled I cant hold up this order to long. The vendor has a shipment coming in of some pashminas to complete the orders. Once those are in payment will be sent and those ladies orders will be cxled. I dont want to have the ladies who paid not get theirs before their wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users